Scrimmage Notes

You ever noticed every year the most hyped up player always goes missing during the fall

I don't know. Other than TVD, the hyped players last year were X, Kko, Bain, Mauigoa, Lee, Cohen, JW, KK, Porter. Kelly and LT got some love. Agude. Bobby Washington, Ray Ray. We all argued over whether Parrish, Chaney or Allen would be #1. Who was hyped that didn't perform well outside of Bobby and Ray Ray?

Advertisement
I don't know. Other than TVD, the hyped players last year were X, Kko, Bain, Mauigoa, Lee, Cohen, JW, KK, Porter. Kelly and LT got some love. Agude. Bobby Washington, Ray Ray. We all argued over whether Parrish, Chaney or Allen would be #1. Who was hyped that didn't perform well outside of Bobby and Ray Ray?
Oh brother do I have some screenshots for you…

Another place, another time.

They do heal, but they take forever. I posted about this at the time.
This study says median return out of 28 nfl players with lisfranc injuries took 11month recovery.

Fletchers final game was 12/28. Minimum recovery time is like 10 months usually with max usually around 12.5 months. So we are looking at nov4-Jan14th return… median would put him at Early December

So Fletcher is getting redshirted no matter what. Only question is if he can play 4 games or even just the bowl game’s/playoff… though that probably isn’t even worth it

1712457779503.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, no. The list of Greentree All-Americans that are hyped to the moon but never really do anything or completely underwhelm is 100x longer than what you just listed.

A single yet well known example, Jake Garcia. He was crowned for throwing a single pass in a spring game.

Advertisement
Yeah, no. The list of Greentree All-Americans that are hyped to the moon but never really do anything or completely underwhelm is 100x longer than what you just listed.

A single yet well known example, Jake Garcia. He was crowned for throwing a single pass in a spring game.
Remember Brown going into last year and then the Spring Game looked like he was throwing with his foot...

This study says median return out of 28 nfl players with lisfranc injuries took 11month recovery.

Fletchers final game was 12/28. Minimum recovery time is like 10 months usually with max usually around 12.5 months. So we are looking at nov4-Jan14th return… median would put him at Early December

So Fletcher is getting redshirted no matter what. Only question is if he can play 4 games or even just the bowl game’s/playoff… though that probably isn’t even worth it
They will probably throw him out there in swamp, he gets injured again.. Uhellth rubs hands like birdman.. We have seen this with D'eriq and Zion.. The rush back just to get injured again is soo miami..

Advertisement
You ever noticed every year the most hyped up player always goes missing during the fall
Yeah like Bain last year… Wait? Nevermind.

Really though, this isn’t like past years. Respect Mario’s recruiting gangsta. He’s bringing in real ones and it will continue to show this year. Yes my glass of koolaid is empty….

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good to hear the defense is starting to catch up and play well. Have a feeling the front 7 is massively underrated, especially at the LB spot.

Advertisement
Back