Scrimmage highlights

Advertisement
Rule should be changed to - if a ref flags for targeting - and it isn't flagrant targeting - the player gets a free hit on the referee the same way.

Dry some of that crap up!
Bruh at this point it’s ridiculous. My problem is there’s no grey area in a sport that’s so bang bang there needs to be one. Especially when a lot of the times the offensive player is just as responsible..the fact they kick these kids out the game is retarded. There has to be a degree of intent

Bruh at this point it’s ridiculous. My problem is there’s no grey area in a sport that’s so bang bang there needs to be one. Especially when a lot of the times the offensive player is just as responsible..the fact they kick these kids out the game is retarded. There has to be a degree of intent
Yep, so many times the offensive player lowers his head at the last second. What are defensive players supposed to do?

Advertisement
Word is Amari Carter has to miss the first half of the next scrimmage for targeting second string field goal kicker while he was kicking into the net.

There's supposedly video circulating around the internet showing a hidden camera recording of Jose Borregales offering a cut of his NFL signing bonus to Amari Carter for taking the #2 guy out. More to follow as more information comes out.

Advertisement
When have you EVER seen amari have PERFECT technique on a tackle...
Word on the street is T-Rob brought this magical concept from $EC & it is really taking root.. Something to do with bending hips & staying low. Too complicated to understand. 15-0 ???

Advertisement
Pope held onto the ball. He's still cradling it as he bounces.

It's fun to crap all over our favorite whipping boys, but how many of the people on this board have the mental toughness to still be here after all that kid has gone through (some of it self-inflicted for sure)? Then, the kid makes a nice catch, takes a stick that would break many of the posters on here in half, and people still think it's fun to continue piling on the kid.

Everyone is free to post what they want within the rules, but sheesh, you'd think the kid would be getting applause for that one and not more sh*t.
This is all I've been saying! Most of the people here probably never played a sport a day in their lives, but talk ****! LMAO

Advertisement
I have to respectfully disagree w/ u, Lance. The hit was hard, absolutely; but Pope actually was not in control of this pass & the ball was coming out, prior to the hit. I’m attaching a freeze by freeze frame & u’ll see Pope didn’t have security on this, and b/c of this, as he’s bracing for the hit, the ball is already coming out.

It could be a lack of concentration, overthinking he was going to be popped; w/e the case, he bobbled this, which is y this is incomplete, not the hit.

But the reason y he’s everyone’s whipping boy is b/c he’s our highest rated WR & he continues to have, in yr 4, concentration issues, issues that weren’t present in HS. So not sure if it’s a confidence issue or what; but w/e the case is, if X or Key Smith is proving to be better than him, then Pope needs to be regulated to rotational duties, not starting slot duties.

this was the like break down of the Zapruder Film. Respect

Watch the clip isolated...he dropped it. And later in video it sure looked like he was returning a punt too. If Manny is actually allowing him him to get reps at punt returner, his off season stressing standards and competing at elite levels is all hot air. Because allowing him to field punts is a waste if everybody’s time.
Pope will not be returning punts

Advertisement
Back