Scrimmage buzz

View as article
Advertisement
Doubt anyone wants to win more than I do or has been hanging around for more decades. I can list all the reasons we could/should be a much better team in 2024.

Wait for it--------

BUT, has any spring reporting of a collge football ever reported that things look really bad, lots of guys underperforming expectations and we are on the downslope.

This is great fun in the offseason, but I'm in show me when it matters mode.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Doubt anyone wants to win more than I do or has been hanging around for more decades. I can list all the reasons we could/should be a much better team in 2024.

Wait for it--------

BUT, has any spring reporting of a collge football ever reported that things look really bad, lots of guys underperforming expectations and we are on the downslope.

I'm a Carolina Panthers and Blackburn Rovers fan (and historically an Oakland A's fan [hence the name - Oldham is a place in the UK where my mum was born]) - believe me, nobody needs the Canes to win more than me.

Advertisement
You wouldn’t have known there was a difference in the QB play watching Malik Rosier in 2018 vs Cam Ward today?
Spring hype every year sells kool aid... you wouldn't have known each Spring that the likes of Morris, Kaaya, Jacory Heisman, Kyle Wright, TVD etc etc etc were going to lead to the records in the Fall...

We had expertBros telling us Jacurri had some pretty wild potential not all that long ago...

AND.... let's hope Ward can lead us to a record like the QB you just **** on....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Spring hype every year sells kool aid... you wouldn't have known each Spring that the likes of Morris, Kaaya, Jacory Heisman, Kyle Wright, TVD etc etc etc were going to lead to the records in the Fall...

We had expertBros telling us Jacurri had some pretty wild potentia not all that long ago...

AND.... let's hope Ward can lead us to a record like the QB you just **** on....

Liquor hitting good tonight. Happy for you, bro.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol this is the best we’ve looked in a decade. How many times have we been fed that **** over the last 15 years?
This is true..but this looks and feels different going into year 3 with the way the recruiting has leveled up and stacked.. the oline completely transformed..WR room completely transformed..Defensive front 7 completely transformed…the QB room transformed as well..only thing missing is on field success.

Wait for it--------

My logic is this, can't believing the season will be great until it actually happens! Fake it into you make it pretty much 😂

Dmoney, "- One person (football guy) who has been going to practices forever said this is the best we've looked in a decade. "

A decade (2014) ago, the Hurricanes were led by fourth-year head coach Al Golden and played their home games at Sun Life Stadium. They finished the season 6–7 overall and 3–5 in the ACC to finish in a three-way tie for fifth place in the Coastal Division. They were invited to the Independence Bowl where they lost to South Carolina, 24–21.

Dmoney you saying we're going 6-7 with a bowl loss?

15-0, Go Canes!
Aye if we keeping it a buck. 2014 team was LOADED with talent but struggled due to coaching. Honestly could be the comparison if team struggles this year 😂

Advertisement
Back