Scrimmage and other crap

Advertisement
People can crap on me all they want. Carter is a good tackler. Yes he was terrible vs UNC. But he’s been one of our better tacklers in the open field. And he hits like a Mack truck.

......he is literally one of the worst open field tacklers that I have ever seen. Literally. You must have him confused with someone else. He is only good for big illegal hits where the player that he is tackling is defenseless. He has been getting shook out his shoes in the open field since 2018.

......he is literally one of the worst open field tacklers that I have ever seen. Literally. You must have him confused with someone else. He is only good for big illegal hits where the player that he is tackling is defenseless. He has been getting shook out his shoes in the open field since 2018.
I personally don't want him on the field on obvious pass downs

Advertisement
It would be a shame if there was a big illegal hit on Bryce Young that takes him out of the game 👀

Advertisement
I personally don't want him on the field on obvious pass downs

*anything besides kickoff team

Frierson is a proven capable player there and has made more plays in 1 season than Carter his whole career. It’s not the time for us to overthink this. Play the guy who has actually had success there for an extended period of time and is a veteran.

He got time at slot. IDK if its a demotion feels more like a diversification for him to learn more spots, techniques.
In one of the post practice press videos TS was asked this and said that he is playing CB on the outside as his primary position but that there are certain packages where he moves inside.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So, who are 12, 53 and 33?

Oh, excuse me. I guess I should go look it up. Sorry, I don't remember the numbers since I have so much other stuff I have to remember.

I'm sorry if you don't like my reaction, but we don't all have jersey numbers committed to memory. It would be more considerate to post names.

Otherwise, thank you for your reports. I used to get all kinds of insider info from friends who had free run of Hecht and the coaches back in the day. Some of those friends are gone. Not everybody lives forever...in fact, nobody does.

If any of you don't like my minor complaint, really a suggestion, that not every reader who is interested in what anyone has to say can remember jersey numbers. I don't spend hours each day poring over rosters like I used to do when I was a teenager. In the'60's, I knew every number, every town that every UM player came from (mostly steelworking and coal mining communities in western Pennsylvania) their height, weight, year, etc.

Not now.
I bet you have ****ed off a cloud in your day.

People can crap on me all they want. Carter is a good tackler. Yes he was terrible vs UNC. But he’s been one of our better tacklers in the open field. And he hits like a Mack truck.
This brought me joy.

So, who are 12, 53 and 33?

Oh, excuse me. I guess I should go look it up. Sorry, I don't remember the numbers since I have so much other stuff I have to remember.

I'm sorry if you don't like my reaction, but we don't all have jersey numbers committed to memory. It would be more considerate to post names.

Otherwise, thank you for your reports. I used to get all kinds of insider info from friends who had free run of Hecht and the coaches back in the day. Some of those friends are gone. Not everybody lives forever...in fact, nobody does.

If any of you don't like my minor complaint, really a suggestion, that not every reader who is interested in what anyone has to say can remember jersey numbers. I don't spend hours each day poring over rosters like I used to do when I was a teenager. In the'60's, I knew every number, every town that every UM player came from (mostly steelworking and coal mining communities in western Pennsylvania) their height, weight, year, etc.

Not now.
This dude doesn’t get paid to give any info… he doesn’t owe you or any of us any information.

If you can’t enjoy this free (I pay for the upgraded membership) information that the site gives at the expense of having to spend the 2mins cross referencing a depth chart go pay to read 247 reports

Advertisement
Back