[TWEET]900730304918376448[/TWEET]

[TWEET]900730522783166466[/TWEET]

[TWEET]900730716081844226[/TWEET]

[TWEET]900730431859023873[/TWEET]

[TWEET]900730817734955009[/TWEET]

[TWEET]900730908424196097[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hope that was against the #2 defense. Looks like there was a Robert Burns sighting.

Last edited:
Probably this is against the scout team. But he's had a good run these past several scrimmages.

Advertisement
Hope that was against the #2 defense.

Does it matter? Defense has been solid all spring and summer. I'm happier to see Malik put up those numbers as opposed to our D having monster stats. Hopefully this means we will see some parity with respects to our offense.

Furthermore, he us been practicing against our D for 2 years now so I would hope he could find their weakness. If not, I would be far more alarmed.

If he can put up those numbers week to week, and our D plays as we expect, we going to the ship. #weback ?

giphy.gif

Ohhhhhhh boyyy. Handed the kid the keys and he proceeds to go ball. Idc what defense that was against- that's EFFICIENT and PROTECTIVE. Those are all we need out of Malik. Keep the chains moving and keep the ball on our side. The D will hold it down and give you a chance to win every game with out him having to carry the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope that was against the #2 defense.

Does it matter? Defense has been solid all spring and summer. I'm happier to see Malik put up those numbers as opposed to our D having monster stats. Hopefully this means we will see some parity with respects to our offense.

Furthermore, he us been practicing against our D for 2 years now so I would hope he could find their weakness. If not, I would be far more alarmed.

If he can put up those numbers week to week, and our D plays as we expect, we going to the ship. #weback ?

I agree. He did exactly what was expected against the scout team. I guess they would have said something about INT's if there'd been any. I think he looked fairly decent against Duke, and he's two years older now. Now just need to see how well he protects the ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember Crab legs shredding FSU defense that one year. I don't care if it's second team or first team, like I said. Our second team defenses should have more talent than 80% of the teams we play. Dude has high completion %. 14-18 in 1, 20-25 in 2 and today. I don't think Richt would have named him already if he didn't feel he was the guy. He would wait till couple days or so

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Since it' still camp and was supposedly more of a game setting, I wonder if it was more of a beefed up scout team than normal (more 2s on scout team than would be during the season).

Jeff Thomas tho :eek:

Been waiting to see what kind of stat line he'd put up in a scrimmage.

Am not disappointed.

Advertisement
Back