Scrimmage 2 a wrap

They seem really optimistic and excited bout the O. That's outstanding!!!!

Contrast that to LSU nervous as **** after the O looked horrid in their scrimmages.

No every LSU fan has already said their numbers were due to playing the best defense in history

Advertisement
giphy.gif

My man!!!

Advertisement
This reminds me when i was a kid trying to watch **** on the scrambled Cinemax channel. I couldnt see **** but blurred lines but I beat out to the sound of a lady getting ****ed. Still came, it dont take much

If there is ANY struggle today's kids don't know, it's access to ****.

Very rarely, but sometimes, the scramble would come in pretty clear, and it was like a gift from god.

Advertisement
Three headed monster is in reference to Jordan Mallory and Polendy. Hartley refers to Mallory and Jordan as two headed monster. You guys are way over thinking stuff.

And Jordan commented saying great job keep feeding us the ball.

Yeah probably the TE group. Polendy has looked really solid from what I have heard so we could have a dangerous set of TEs.

Advertisement
LOL at someone thinking this is talking about Choc . Oh such comedy. It is obviously Homer , DJ and Lingard which is the best trio IMO in college in terms of talent. And add Burns to that and oooooh boy. That ain't even mentioning the other freshman and Choc .

Advertisement
If there is ANY struggle today's kids don't know, it's access to ****.

Very rarely, but sometimes, the scramble would come in pretty clear, and it was like a gift from god.

Bro; used to hit that aux button on the remote hella fast to unblur the lines for like .0000002 secs. See a nip here, a pubic hair there, hear a moan here, grunt there. Lol.
The struggle was real as a youngster to see some action. Shhhhhhhhhhhheit, u had to piece that joint together like a 1,000 piece jig saw puzzle w ur mind to get the sense of what was going down. Lol. Good times.

Dont wanna jump ahead of myself but I just went on Travelocity and booked my flight and hotel for Santa Clara, CA for the national title game..

Right down the street from it, so u know I’m there if Them Canes R there.

Bro; used to hit that aux button on the remote hella fast to unblur the lines for like .0000002 secs. See a nip here, a pubic hair there, hear a moan here, grunt there. Lol.
The struggle was real as a youngster to see some action. Shhhhhhhhhhhheit, u had to piece that joint together like a 1,000 piece jig saw puzzle w ur mind to get the sense of what was going down. Lol. Good times.

If you are old enough to have had a TV with *****, there was a way to sort of tune the picture that made it vaguely visible. Colors were all fcked up and it still bounced around, but purple and green bouncing nipples are still nipples.

Or so I hear.

Advertisement
Back