Scrimmage #2 8/22

Advertisement
There was actual people here ripping Roche for “not having any stats or not getting mentioned in the last scrimmage. Maybe he couldn’t handle the jump to p5” lol. Well I think he’s going to be ok. It’s hard to be mentioned WHEN YOU DIDN’T PLAY!!

Then people questioned the d since the o actually moved the hall , well the d whipped their *** this week. Funny how that works when you get your two best d linemen back lol. But it’s all a conspiracy theory. You can’t make this stuff up.

good to see you posting. Have not seen you as much since the whole Marshall thing went down. Glad to see it hasn’t effected your posting style.

Believe it or not, but I think purely from a schematic standpoint this D-line functions better without Gr15. Gr15 commands double teams which would inflate numbers and place people in 1-1 advantages. But I think with the best player on that line gone. Everyone will truly play to their strengths and they will gel cohesively.
Screenshot_2019-10-10-08-35-05(1).png

Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Believe it or not, but I think purely from a schematic standpoint this D-line functions better without Gr15. Gr15 commands double teams which would inflate numbers and place people in 1-1 advantages. But I think with the best player on that line gone. Everyone will truly play to their strengths and they will gel cohesively.

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
giphy - 2020-08-23T082327.792.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back