Scrimmage #2 8/22

Y’all said Knighton and Chaney over Cam. I love both of the freshmen, but Cam is a grown a— man trying to get drafted. Watch this season be a money season for him.
Yeah, I love those frosh, but let's not forget ourselves here. After Etienne, Cam's the next best ACC RB IMO. Barring injury, he'll play in the league.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Our front 4 is absolutely ferocious. Crazy how good they are even without gr15. We really are not missing him at all with the talent we have there. It would be awesome to have him no doubt but the dudes we have will rival any dline in the country without a doubt in my mind after seeing them live tonight
Not missing 1st round pick impact players bros.. lol.. yup season is almost here

Yeah, I love those frosh, but let's not forget ourselves here. After Etienne, Cam's the next best RB IMO. Barring injury, he'll play in the league.
what?! bro not sure if u are aware but okie st back is still playin college ball

Advertisement
Our front 4 is absolutely ferocious. Crazy how good they are even without gr15. We really are not missing him at all with the talent we have there. It would be awesome to have him no doubt but the dudes we have will rival any dline in the country without a doubt in my mind after seeing them live tonight
What about King 👀

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not missing 1st round pick impact players bros.. lol.. yup season is almost here
Think what you want. But clearly you are illiterate and are unable to actually read what I wrote. If you can get someone to read this for you I said it would be great to have him no doubt, but we arent missing him with what we have on our dline.

I’d rather see the defense bounce back in the second scrimmage. Sort of your “half time adjustments” so to speak. Especially with the starters on the d line coming back. What worries me is the sloppiness. We’re only get so much info but Diaz went straight to the sloppiness. That’s what killed this team last year.

Advertisement
Think what you want. But clearly you are illiterate and are unable to actually read what I wrote. If you can get someone to read this for you I said it would be great to have him no doubt, but we arent missing him with what we have on our dline.
I read exactly what you wrote and I can disagree with you without insulting.. I feel like you cant lose a top pick and say we arent gonna miss 15 plus sacks production.. We agree to disagree, thats cool. no insults needed

Advertisement
Back