Scrimmage #2 8/22

Advertisement
Thread Reply Ban - He’s reply banned & now you are too - No P Word that rhymes with analytics
I think Diaz has the potential to be the next Dabo Swinney and make people forget about or at least stop worshiping Butch Davis as best ever... no hate on Butch, but Diaz seems to have his finger on the pulse of the players and the time we are living in. His familiarity with politics with his dad and his time at ESPN help him understand how to sell the brand... also his leadership with the “social injustice” (it doesn’t matter where you stand on the topic) Diaz has the pulse of the team with it and thats powerful for guys buying in... also he has been the coach the media has turned to with pursuing a season with Covid and had managed to lead the way keeping numbers down... all these things combined I think positions him to be very successful in this Era. 🙌🏼

This "politics" narrative is absolutely false. Diaz was not living in Miami or remotely close to the action when his father swirched from the practice of law and ran for mayor. Diaz Jr gleaned ZERO from his dad's tenure as mayor. This false narrative gets repeated and it becomes truth when in reality it is pure myth.

Before you guys get too crazy, he averaged about 6 yards per carry, which is good but far from as earth shattering as it's growing into tonight. Our fans are so prone to flipping out over a player and then the other player's fans feel the need to hype him. It's rich.
he could've averaged 3.2 ypc, and I couldn’t care less, He found the Endzone 3 times. That’s all I care about. I’ll take what Cam brings in this offense over his production of last year, even if he isn’t a 1000 yrd back.

Advertisement
I've seen alot of Harrison-Hunte in the pictures/videos over the last two scrimmages. I'm a believer in him and I think we're gonna need him to be a big contributor next year, so good to see him getting burn.

I would also like to see Holley doing some his fancyboy dance moves after a sack, rather than on the sideline this year. DT Depth is key for a tough *** Defense

Advertisement
Who lost their freaking mind and authorized your name change?

One of the goat names - ALL TIME GOAT NAMES - has been changed?!?

I don’t even blame you, rokulika. That’s why we have moderators, to help us when crisis strikes and our senses fail.

angry what did you do GIF by The Orchard Films
Had to like this for the obscure movie gif

Advertisement
Not saying Diaz is full of ****, but it seems a bit too convenient that this scrimmage:
  • Penalties were an issue after not being an issue last week
  • The quarterbacks were 'ok' after balling out last week
  • Defense played well after getting torched
  • Cam balled after the freshman went off last week
Not saying this didn't happen but seems like Manny is doing his best to shed whatever narratives are out there.
3 top DL players didn’t play in first one

Advertisement
This "politics" narrative is absolutely false. Diaz was not living in Miami or remotely close to the action when his father swirched from the practice of law and ran for mayor. Diaz Jr gleaned ZERO from his dad's tenure as mayor. This false narrative gets repeated and it becomes truth when in reality it is pure myth.
It’s my understanding they weren’t that close most of his life. I might be wrong

Advertisement
Back