Scrimmage #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Everyone out here scared of a freshman OT being the sixth guy and I’m ****ting my pants over our freshman kicker situation. Our kicking game may be needed this year...

This is a serious reach, my man!
Maybe so but I bet you in post scrimmage locker room he chewed on some coaches players butts.I also bet those players will get more scrappy now might hear of a few fights before fall camp is out.that's what's so good about cmr.he's gonna make this one tough a$$ team.

This **** makes me mad lol, not even one play? What are they being so secretive for?:stephenahand:

Richt is a considerate man - and is trying not to create any undue stress and nightmares for LSU players and coaches.

Advertisement
Though I religiously follow the practice reports like the majority of the frequent posters on the board, it is the 3 scrimmages that excites me the most, and rightfully so. With that being said, I can't ever remember being this caught up in a "first scrimmage", including last year's first scrimmage, which was wrapped as tight around the N'kosi hype-train, as skinny jeans around a midgets booty.

Of course, every question is not going to be answered coming out of this scrimmage, but Diaz indeed mentioned that the depth charts will be built based upon the results of the first scrimmage. He went on to say that in most situations all of the freshman will be considered 3rd stringers until the staff can evaluate how they performed in the first scrimmage.

I am most excited about what Jordan and Mallory are going to do, even though there is not a lost of mystery surrounding their roles, considering the recent injury Irvin II. Jordan and Mallory are locked as the top 2 tight ends, IMO, regardless of the recent reports about Polendey having a "good" camp thus far.

Will Pope or Hightower make a true run at the Z receiver spot? The QB2 race has become even more intriguing considering the "great" camp that Weldon is having thus far. Will Scaife become the 6th O-Lineman in the rotation? How much will the striker package be used? Will Dean officially become an afterthought at CB because of the emergence of Frierson, Ivey, and Blades? How will Big Vaughn hold up at RT? Are the grad-transfers for real?

I can go all day with question/reasons regarding why this scrimmage is very important and exciting, but I think the point has being made that there is a lot to be excited about, even though it's just a scrimmage. Once again, I am not expecting the team to be in midseason form, but giving the stakes and expectations, this is the most important "first scrimmage" that we've had in over a decade!

Some friendly advice.

Keep posting.

Some friendly advice.

Keep posting.
tenor (3).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt aint giving stats because he doesnt want to tip lsu. Said rosier and perry were good, first team o-line was good, cager about 2 tds, and richards 4 or 5 catches.
He already said this so many times...

Everyone out here scared of a freshman OT being the sixth guy and I’m ****ting my pants over our freshman kicker situation. Our kicking game may be needed this year...

Dude, grab a pack of Depends and lets roll...

Hopefully next scrimmage we have 1s vs 1s and 2s vs 2s. Wanna see how the first team OL holds up against our 1st team DL.

...Really unfortunate its looking like Rosier is gunna start. Just gotta hope the freshman show out for the 3 cupcake games weeks 2-4 and take his spot.

Advertisement
Hopefully next scrimmage we have 1s vs 1s and 2s vs 2s. Wanna see how the first team OL holds up against our 1st team DL.

...Really unfortunate its looking like Rosier is gunna start. Just gotta hope the freshman show out for the 3 cupcake games weeks 2-4 and take his spot.

This is why we have the worst "fans" in the country. You'd rather see Rosier fail just to prove you're somehow right than have him ball out.

Just pathetic

Do not post again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back