Scrimmage 1 Stats

Advertisement
Pete how are you going to leave out ....

Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro · 7m7 minutes ago

Redshirt sophomore cornerback Ryan Mayes picked Brad Kaaya off and returned it for a TD in today's #UM scrimmage

No Richards? And 9 sacks? Lawd, that OL is leaky.

I see the opposite: I see the 9 sacks and all the tackles made by the d-lineman as an indicator of an attacking defense that's attacking the LOS. This is a good thing, imo

Also, the Oline will benefit from having to practice against a strong defensive line that's attacking, day in and day out. In short, they'll benefit and become a more cohesive unit from having to play against one of the top defensive lines in the country.

Advertisement
I see Atkins, the walk on who I posted about, had more carries than Grey. Don't tell me he has been passed by a walk on....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
What's the thinking behind 1st team O vs 2nd team defense ?

Gives the first stringers some confidence, and the second stringers some real work. I'm sure we'll see some ones V/S ones soon.
Idk, but they probably do a few sessions of 1v1 everyday in practice, up until camp breaks. That's when 1s start going up against scout team.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Njoku had a catch for sure because Richt mentioned one of his plays in detail. He was reading this off from a paper right after the scrimmage so he might have skipped over hm.

Advertisement
Back