Scrimmage #1 Stats Video (Let's chat about it)

Advertisement
I'll give this dude a ton of credit. He's the Tex Cobb of video posting and self-promoting. He's got a concrete beard. I'll tell ya that.

I never thought we'd see him again after that last video abortion and subsequent public flogging on CIS. But I gotta give this dopey ******* credit. He dragged himself out of that puddle of blood and **** that the kind gentleman of CIS left him writhing in and produced another unwatchable cinematic abortion that would put a tweaked out meth head to sleep.

I lift a glass and salute you, dearest friend. Keep grinding and keep the red light lit.

I'll give this dude a ton of credit. He's the Tex Cobb of video posting and self-promoting. He's got a concrete beard. I'll tell ya that.

I never thought we'd see him again after that last video abortion and subsequent public flogging on CIS. But I gotta give this dopey ******* credit. He dragged himself out of that puddle of blood and **** that the kind gentleman of CIS left him writhing in and produced another unwatchable cinematic abortion that would put a tweaked out meth head to sleep. I lift a glass and salute you, dearest friend. Keep grinding and keep the red light lit.

Pure comic gold

Advertisement
God**** it.

...no man, just no. One sided discourse with no new info and no unique angle just doesn't work -----> Why the vast majority of 'fan' videos get savaged.

He is a mix of vanilla ice and pajama boy.

I was thinking Ed Grimley

ed2.jpg

Advertisement

He's got a little Jack Allison in there too with that narrow head like a pike fish.

Personally, I love the guy. His warrior spirit is an inspiration to us all.

He should do a The Undertaker schtick to start his next video. Remember when The Undertaker used to take a vicious beating, and it would look like he was dead and finished lying flat on his back? Then, miraculously, he would suddenly sit straight up and be impervious to any sort of assault from that point forward?

That's what our boy should do to start his next video. He should bring in CIS Man to pound the **** out of him leaving him for dead then do that The Undertaker sit up schtick.

Advertisement

I never thought we'd see him again after that last video abortion and subsequent public flogging on CIS. But I gotta give this dopey ******* credit. He dragged himself out of that puddle of blood and **** that the kind gentleman of CIS left him writhing in and produced another unwatchable cinematic abortion that would put a tweaked out meth head to sleep. I lift a glass and salute you, dearest friend. Keep grinding and keep the red light lit.

Pure comic gold

LMFAO!!! Absolutely !!!! Pure comedy, "Put a tweaked out meth head to sleep"!!!! [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], thanks for the laughs, that I need at this time in my life that's in shambles.... Thank you

He's got a little Jack Allison in there too with that narrow head like a pike fish.

Personally, I love the guy. His warrior spirit is an inspiration to us all.

He should do a The Undertaker schtick to start his next video. Remember when The Undertaker used to take a vicious beating, and it would look like he was dead and finished lying flat on his back? Then, miraculously, he would suddenly sit straight up and be impervious to any sort of assault from that point forward?

That's what our boy should do to start his next video. He should bring in CIS Man to pound the **** out of him leaving him for dead then do that The Undertaker sit up schtick.

[video=youtube;LkUSxPwdt8w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkUSxPwdt8w[/video]

Advertisement
Still better than #CanesFam

Exactly, this guy is not an embarrassment to the U, not sure why everyone is being overly douchey to a Canes fan. Don't like it don't watch it, why attack a fellow fan who isn't a fack tard?

Edit: sorry, thought you meant, CaneShades LOL. Why does everyone hate on Laz too lol.

Last edited:

Pure comic gold

LMFAO!!! Absolutely !!!! Pure comedy, "Put a tweaked out meth head to sleep"!!!! [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], thanks for the laughs, that I need at this time in my life that's in shambles.... Thank you

You need a hug?

Pure comic gold

You need a hug?

LOL, a hug is fine. Thanks brother [MENTION=912]cubin10[/MENTION].

Advertisement
Back