Scrimmage #1 Stats Video (Let's chat about it)

I'll give this dude a ton of credit. He's the Tex Cobb of video posting and self-promoting. He's got a concrete beard. I'll tell ya that.

I never thought we'd see him again after that last video abortion and subsequent public flogging on CIS. But I gotta give this dopey ******* credit. He dragged himself out of that puddle of blood and **** that the kind gentleman of CIS left him writhing in and produced another unwatchable cinematic abortion that would put a tweaked out meth head to sleep. I lift a glass and salute you, dearest friend. Keep grinding and keep the red light lit.

Pure comic gold

LMFAO!!! Absolutely !!!! Pure comedy, "Put a tweaked out meth head to sleep"!!!! [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], thanks for the laughs, that I need at this time in my life that's in shambles.... Thank you

You need a hug?

LOL, a hug is fine. Thanks brother [MENTION=912]cubin10[/MENTION].

Good luck on getting things together quickly, pulling for you.

Advertisement
I'll give this dude a ton of credit. He's the Tex Cobb of video posting and self-promoting. He's got a concrete beard. I'll tell ya that.

I never thought we'd see him again after that last video abortion and subsequent public flogging on CIS. But I gotta give this dopey ******* credit. He dragged himself out of that puddle of blood and **** that the kind gentleman of CIS left him writhing in and produced another unwatchable cinematic abortion that would put a tweaked out meth head to sleep. I lift a glass and salute you, dearest friend. Keep grinding and keep the red light lit.

Pure comic gold

LMFAO!!! Absolutely !!!! Pure comedy, "Put a tweaked out meth head to sleep"!!!! [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], thanks for the laughs, that I need at this time in my life that's in shambles.... Thank you

tenor.gif

U Got This!

Still better than #CanesFam

Exactly, this guy is not an embarrassment to the U, not sure why everyone is being overly douchey to a Canes fan. Don't like it don't watch it, why attack a fellow fan who isn't a fack tard?

Edit: sorry, thought you meant, CaneShades LOL. Why does everyone hate on Laz too lol.

My cousin worked at the bank he robbed...

Advertisement
Back