Scrambled Thoughts

Maybe so but it seemed like we would run predominantly slow developing run plays **** near every first down and it would get stuffed putting us in 2nd and long. Switch it up and pass the ball on first down sometimes to throw them off

You mean where the back get the ball aoubt 6 year deep on the left of the QBs and then crosses over to run into the rear end of the right side of our line? I think that did go for some yards once. If we really wants to run we need to put QBs back under center.

Advertisement
Our punts are like interception returns, that’s exactly how I feel when we perform them.

Due to our punting predicament I really need Richt to approach each offensive possession attempting to gain 10 yards at a time, with pure intentions to use all 4 downs. He and Coach Brown should script 4 play segments. Our punting is in a state of emergency. If I’m Richt punting is to be avoided at almost all costs.

Kick coverage is more concerning though for me because I saw horrible effort, especially from McCloud and why is #39 out there, he looks like Rudy.

O-line is more concerning than play calling. Lance Roffers breakdowns consistently prove as much.

Our punts are like interception returns, that’s exactly how I feel when we perform them.

Due to our punting predicament I really need Richt to approach each offensive possession attempting to gain 10 yards at a time, with pure intentions to use all 4 downs. He and Coach Brown should script 4 play segments. Our punting is in a state of emergency. If I’m Richt punting is to be avoided at almost all costs.

Kick coverage is more concerning though for me because I saw horrible effort, especially from McCloud and why is #39 out there, he looks like Rudy.

O-line is more concerning than play calling. Lance Roffers breakdowns consistently prove as much.

I agree. We'll probably see Richt continue to be aggressive on 4th downs to keep the special teams off the field when we're in enemy territory.

Advertisement
Back