Scouts doubting Miami's Brad Kaaya

Least Rosier can beat a ranked opponent
We would have rolled in that game with Brad. But if it makes you feel better

Too bad we didn't have any 8 lateral last second touchdown wins to get kaaya his win against a ranked opponent

You are triggered the fvck up my friend.
Na I wasn't being a smart *** for once the last part was a legit statement

Could use some more of that 8 lateral win stuff in my life. Halloween last year was a good day to be a cane fan, no matter the crap Miami got for how they won

Kaaya should win his own game against a ranked opponent.

Once in a generation plays not withstanding.
So then rosier should too before we start crowning him. Was my point

But I agree with what you're saying

Advertisement
good, hope they question him enough to stay for his senior year

i'm not a huge kaaya fan, but I will lay down and die before I get excited about a Miami team led by rosier next year

Least Rosier can beat a ranked opponent

He beat a ****** Duke team and it took a miracle kick off return to win it. Yeah, he's better than Brad. Stop the press!

Don't see how the author can title something as "Scouts" then go on and provide a quote from only one scout.

Citing anonymous scouts is the worst type of analysis, people take it as gospel.

thats the title on nfl.com where i got it from

A blind man can see this. But every poster who has been saying this lately gets down voted. Just wait until the combine and they really break his film down. He'll be in the 3rd round.

Advertisement
wow - 3rd round in the nfl draft - kid must be awful - last year 3rd round picks got $3M a year PLUS a $700K signing bonus
- I agree with the above ---- you guys are so disappointed in how your lives have turned out and Brad laughs at you all the way to the bank

We really need at least one of these things to happen
1. Brad man up and be the QB we all know he can be
2 Richt needs to open up his play calling ability and trust Brad to check at the line of scrimmage
3 Oline get tough and play mean, not let anyone get past them
4 Brad and the offense just get on the same page
But I'm confident in the Defense, but the offense needs to give them a break and score some points

can't do the tannehill and get outplayed by every new guy you go head to head with, you got another one today and Thursday, have to out play these guys

actually you have a run of francois, trubisky, evans, and Kizer coming up, he's 0 for 1, lets see how he compares in these next 3, he has a lot of money on the line

Last edited:
Advertisement
I kept asking myself who are these scouts that have Kaaya as a top NFL pick,do they even watch our games or just highlights.

It's really simple. He's the only true pro style qb possibly coming out this year. Teams are kinda getting tired of these dual threat guys that can't make all the throws, read defenses, or audible. They look great for a year or two and then flame out because they either get hurt or teams adjust their defense. A pure pocket qb will always be more dangerous

I kept asking myself who are these scouts that have Kaaya as a top NFL pick,do they even watch our games or just highlights.

It's really simple. He's the only true pro style qb possibly coming out this year. Teams are kinda getting tired of these dual threat guys that can't make all the throws, read defenses, or audible. They look great for a year or two and then flame out because they either get hurt or teams adjust their defense. A pure pocket qb will always be more dangerous

yeah like taking Goff vs Prescott or Went, need mobility and have to be athletic, unless you're marino, Manning or Brady

Don't see how the author can title something as "Scouts" then go on and provide a quote from only one scout.

Citing anonymous scouts is the worst type of analysis, people take it as gospel.

Brad Kaaya, QB, Miami (Fla.), NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

It's not like negative scouting info is classified and secured in a safe, with an alarm system and armed patrols...More like classified info on Hillary's Clinton Foundation server in a bathroom closet!

Advertisement
They just figured out Kaaya is slow and unathletic? That 5.4 forty and his cement feet on the field for 3 years didn't clue them in?

Advertisement

yeah like taking Goff vs Prescott or Went, need mobility and have to be athletic, unless you're marino, Manning or Brady

You're making my point. Goff was taken first overall so I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Dak is somewhat of a surprise but I've seen worse qbs have success behind that Dallas oline and scheme they run (kitna) Also I find it strange you pointing out Goff when he hasn't taken a single snap. He may be good or trash. We don't know right now. And wentz while having some mobility is not a dual threat. I'm talking about the Manziels, Watsons, and jacksons, of the world. They don't have a skill set that is conducive to a long successful career in the NFL. It's like people forgot that your qb needs to actually be a qb

I just saw a mock draft with Kayaa at #6 and that fool from nd at #1 , so I pretty much don't believe anything any of these people say anymore. I'll eat my shoe if that guy from nd is a successful NFL QB.

I'd be willing to bet big money Kizer is the better NFL QB.

Advertisement
Back