Scouting Report: Analyzing Miami Hurricanes’ 2017 Class

This was two weeks in UM's weight training program. I am anxious to see what he will look like after one semester.
View attachment 42559

Good stuff. What's his health status? Excited to see him produce for the U

He hasn't been cleared to start running yet but the doctor says he is about two months ahead of schedule. He has been on the treadmill doing some resistance training and strengthening of the muscles around the repaired knee. He said that they have him lifting heavy weight leg curls and leg extensions with the other leg, a process I still don't understand yet but I'm not going to doubt Vinny and his methods. To me it seems like when he starts running he will have one leg that will be a lot stronger than the other but they are saying that mentally it will speed up his rehab process.

Advertisement
dude you just want some attention jeff thomas and dj been tearing it up for years
not grading those two players 10 shows me you dont know what the h*** you talking
about. thomas made those guys look silly in one of the toughest games in america
the problem is u wanted it to be jeudy smith or grimes get out of here u undercover
florida fan.

Advertisement
Back