SCOTT PATCHAN

Advertisement
Last guys we lost to Bama? Amari cooper, Tim Williams, Eddie Jackson. All of them are good but not worried

There's still several months until NSD. But considering they were once considered heavy UM leans, Calvin Ridley and Shawn Burgess-Becker certainly count. For now, at least.

Last guys we lost to Bama? Amari cooper, Tim Williams, Eddie Jackson. All of them are good but not worried

There's still several months until NSD. But considering they were once considered heavy UM leans, Calvin Ridley and Shawn Burgess-Becker certainly count. For now, at least.

Except we didnt lose Tim williams and Eddie Jackson considering that Williams never visited and Jackson never seemed to be a big target for the staff

**** i wouldnt mind partying with them bama folks and southern hoes? count me in

Advertisement
In an interview I did a while back,he said he planned on taking his visits, but just to take them. I wouldn't be concerned.

Even if i was a diehard commit, i would take visits for a few reasons.
1 - It's fun. You only have this once in your life, enjoy it.
2 - You have the chance to go places you never would have before
3 - You can get inside info on the other schools/players
4 - Maybe you can meet other kids and sway them to come to Miami
5 - It allows you to make sure EARLY on in the process that you are solid to Miami, so you aren't 50-50 late in the process when it matters.

Advertisement
@rivalsmike: Question is now who does Saban just pluck as a big DE if he wants to replace Ledbetter? #Bama usually just chooses.

SEC Sorority girls....nuff said

I had a homeboy who went to UAB but would go to Alabama to party sometimes.......... those white girls there? Yeah they do things that would make their father ashamed of them lol

The black girls don't fck? LULZ

Yeah nothing to ride home about lol

Your boy was lucky he got any jungle fever action at Bama, based on this video the campus seems socially segerated ( with athletes getting a groupie pass).

[video=youtube_share;on0mT8MQ-Wg]http://youtu.be/on0mT8MQ-Wg[/video]

SEC Sorority girls....nuff said

I had a homeboy who went to UAB but would go to Alabama to party sometimes.......... those white girls there? Yeah they do things that would make their father ashamed of them lol

You mean like these girls, that I am sure have shamed their pops once or twice, lol. Hey it's a laugh lesson unfortunately for those young ladies.

[video=youtube_share;MS_sa6CCoYQ]http://youtu.be/MS_sa6CCoYQ[/video]

Advertisement

Except we didnt lose Tim williams and Eddie Jackson considering that Williams never visited and Jackson never seemed to be a big target for the staff

Recruiting has taught me to not count any kid until he steps on campus.

And I'm talking about guys we had a legit shot with and chose Bama over us. It was stupid for Jackson and Williams the won't be getting much time, already getting passed on the depth chard by lower class men

Recruiting has taught me to not count any kid until he steps on campus.

And I'm talking about guys we had a legit shot with and chose Bama over us. It was stupid for Jackson and Williams the won't be getting much time, already getting passed on the depth chard by lower class men

Jackson from what i remember didn't even get offered, ( I may be wrong but i know the staff didn't got hard after him) and Williams was different because he has child and I remember his parents wanted him to stay close enough to home and that was a reason that he didnt even visit us so I wouldnt consider them "legit" targets when you really look at them now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back