scott patchan

Advertisement
No reason to hold anything against this kid. If he can play and wants to come then by all means......also, as much as I hate Matt picking UF, he did get Tebow concussed against Kentucky.

As it turns out, we caught a break "missing out" on MP. He did nothing much but get in trouble, and was hurt a lot. His contribution was mostly negative, and more negative at turdville, which the U did not need. That, and the Randy turnoff factor says it all.

Hopefully Scott's time here is the inverse of all that (if he comes that is).

It's simple, the Patchan's knew Shannon was a train wreck and couldn't stomach the fact that Matt would play for someone so incompetent.

And people wonder why Miami fans are the worst.

**** that whole family, if he cant help at a position of need then there isn't a spot for him.

I 2nd that...this is just not appropriate. Difficult for me (30+ year fan of Miami hurricanes) to understand what causes the strong butthurt in people over a decision someone made to play at another school 4/5 years ago. Some people could really benefit from re-evaluating things in their life...SMH embarassed to be associated with other fans like this.

Advertisement
You guys do understand that when Matt was being recruited Randy was coach. Honestly picture yourself sitting in that living room and randy does his sales pitch. Then in a couple of days The snake oil salesman does his. It should of been Matt crying not his mom. Matt to Randy "Hey coach will u be ****ed if we don't win the coastal? Randy " Nah Matt walking into Duke's stadium is one of the hardest things a team can do". Matt to the snake " Hey coach what position do you see me playing, Matt I see you being just like Percy Harvin". Two weeks later. Mom I've decided I'm going to be the 1st white Percy Harvin, Mom starts crying and yells " Matt white Percy harvins get shot in life!" Mom knows best.

Matt got shot in the *** too, IIRC.

He got shot in the mouth?

192.jpg

**** that whole family, if he cant help at a position of need then there isn't a spot for him.

I 2nd that...this is just not appropriate. Difficult for me (30+ year fan of Miami hurricanes) to understand what causes the strong butthurt in people over a decision someone made to play at another school 4/5 years ago. Some people could really benefit from re-evaluating things in their life...SMH embarassed to be associated with other fans like this.

Your embarrassment is so warranted, you know since people can see your face and address and all. Lighten up Frances.

Whatever. While I wouldn't make those comments, you're crazy if you think fans around the country don't say stuff like that. Let Marlon Humphrey (top CB and son of former Bama RB Bobby Humphrey) go to Auburn and see what Bama fans say about the Humphrey family. What Dan said will be mild in comparison.

Advertisement

Your embarrassment is so warranted, you know since people can see your face and address and all. Lighten up Frances.

dont know what you mean by this...but I get the "Stripes" quote.... Im surprised that you feel I need to lighten up.

Whatever. While I wouldn't make those comments, you're crazy if you think fans around the country don't say stuff like that. Let Marlon Humphrey (top CB and son of former Bama RB Bobby Humphrey) go to Auburn and see what Bama fans say about the Humphrey family. What Dan said will be mild in comparison.

So because other fans engage in this it makes it OK?

Whatever. I wish my comments had that kind of effect. The Patchan's are all about "Cane Family" when a better offer isn't around. ****'em.

Advertisement

Never said it makes it ok. My point is it doesn't make our fans the worst.

Totally agree.. we are not the worst but we do have some rotten apples that make the rest of us look bad. As do other programs as you point out

Totally agree.. we are not the worst but we do have some rotten apples that make the rest of us look bad. As do other programs as you point out

LULZ at "make us look bad". All sports fans are the same. Most of them are really dumb, and that is the same all over the world. Just listen to sports radio and all the dopes who call in. Who are you trying to impress anyway?

P.S. Give me a fanbase full of Dan E.s any day of the week, and I'll be happy. Dude's smart, loyal, and passionate, not some fake *** half-fan or Grey Poupon taster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back