scott patchan

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys do understand that when Matt was being recruited Randy was coach. Honestly picture yourself sitting in that living room and randy does his sales pitch. Then in a couple of days The snake oil salesman does his. It should of been Matt crying not his mom. Matt to Randy "Hey coach will u be ****ed if we don't win the coastal? Randy " Nah Matt walking into Duke's stadium is one of the hardest things a team can do". Matt to the snake " Hey coach what position do you see me playing, Matt I see you being just like Percy Harvin". Two weeks later. Mom I've decided I'm going to be the 1st white Percy Harvin, Mom starts crying and yells " Matt white Percy harvins get shot in life!" Mom knows best.

I will let bygones be bygones if Scott chooses the U. I will welcome him home with open arms. I will choose NOT to hold what Matt did, against him. But I will never get over Matt coming in on a visit, ripping the team to shreds verbally, in the press, questioning their work ethic, heart, and dedication to the U, of the current team, and THEN deciding to turn his bacc on family and haulin *** to UiF! Even if most, if not all of what he said was probably true during Randy's tenure. SMGDH
Only a secure commitment from Scott, and him actually suiting up for the Canes will make me be able to let it go. #Ufam

Don't know if this was common knowledge or not, but I just learned today that Matt Patchan will actually be playing for BC this season. As a 5th year senior he opted to leave Florida (I wonder which side forced this?) for a graduate year at BC.

Advertisement
I will let bygones be bygones if Scott chooses the U. I will welcome him home with open arms. I will choose NOT to hold what Matt did, against him. But I will never get over Matt coming in on a visit, ripping the team to shreds verbally, in the press, questioning their work ethic, heart, and dedication to the U, of the current team, and THEN deciding to turn his bacc on family and haulin *** to UiF! Even if most, if not all of what he said was probably true during Randy's tenure. SMGDH
Only a secure commitment from Scott, and him actually suiting up for the Canes will make me be able to let it go. #Ufam

I definitely understand, I thought Matt was going to be the elite OT to lead us into the future. Now he's a transfer tackle to Boston College in I'm mot mistaken. All will be good if his brother comes to UM and Matt has to sit & watch the U play every Saturday, wonder what could have been.

Don't know if this was common knowledge or not, but I just learned today that Matt Patchan will actually be playing for BC this season. As a 5th year senior he opted to leave Florida (I wonder which side forced this?) for a graduate year at BC.

It was on ESPN a few weeks ago when that talked about transfer that will have a chance to make an impact this upcoming season. Patchan was on of the players selected.

Advertisement
did he get offered today?

Anthony Chickillo ‏@Chickillo71 6m
Big S/O to long time family friend @scott_patchan on getting offered by us yesterday! #allinthefamily #2ndgeneration

Is this allowed? Can current players publicly talk about recruits? I would have thought they were under the same rules as coaches in regards to not publicly speaking about recruits.

Advertisement

Big S/O to long time family friend @scott_patchan on getting offered by us yesterday! #allinthefamily #2ndgeneration

Is this allowed? Can current players publicly talk about recruits? I would have thought they were under the same rules as coaches in regards to not publicly speaking about recruits.

Who gives a flip. The kid put it out in twitterland... Who cares...

I think they can if they have a prior relationship

You guys do understand that when Matt was being recruited Randy was coach. Honestly picture yourself sitting in that living room and randy does his sales pitch. Then in a couple of days The snake oil salesman does his. It should of been Matt crying not his mom. Matt to Randy "Hey coach will u be ****ed if we don't win the coastal? Randy " Nah Matt walking into Duke's stadium is one of the hardest things a team can do". Matt to the snake " Hey coach what position do you see me playing, Matt I see you being just like Percy Harvin". Two weeks later. Mom I've decided I'm going to be the 1st white Percy Harvin, Mom starts crying and yells " Matt white Percy harvins get shot in life!" Mom knows best.

Matt got shot in the *** too, IIRC.

Matt got shot in the *** too, IIRC.

He got shot in the mouth?

Advertisement
Back