Scott Patchan

Hstokes1447

Junior
Could he possibly apply for a 6th year of eligibility due to his injury history? In 2016, his redshirt freshman season, he only played one game then missed the rest of the season due to a knee injury.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully he has the type of season that makes staying for another year sound ludicrous. He's healthy and will be pushed by the quality depth we have. Cant wait to see what patch can do!! I think our DL will EAT this year.

So y’all think Hill who hasn’t even enrolled yet I don’t think is gonna start from day 1? Highly doubtful... Patchin and Neo with Rousseau, Hill and Harvey in rotation
Hill is on a whole other level than Patchem an thats no dis respect to him at all big fan of his but Hill is Nfl talent with a get off SP knees couldnt handle! Hill is a savage him an Garvin Will take over a couple of games this year.

Advertisement
So y’all think Hill who hasn’t even enrolled yet I don’t think is gonna start from day 1? Highly doubtful... Patchin and Neo with Rousseau, Hill and Harvey in rotation

Yes

The day he steps on campus he will be talent and experience wise one of the two best DE's we have on the team.

Thats simply a fact that cannot be denied.

How he's utilized and when he becomes a starter is up to the coaches. But as someone pointed out ....there will be plenty of snaps to go around for all our DE's

Last edited:
Im very aware Hill is way more talented but to say he’s starting from Day 1 and has never been to a practice vs a guy who has been here 5 years is a lot... I think eventually he will be a starter but I’m going with Patchan Game 1

Advertisement
Back