Scott Patchan

Im very aware Hill is way more talented but to say he’s starting from Day 1 and has never been to a practice vs a guy who has been here 5 years is a lot... I think eventually he will be a starter but I’m going with Patchan Game 1

Could be, but as many have said it doesn't matter a ton who starts -- four guys are going to play a lot.

Advertisement
To OCC point, hill may be better but, barring injury, I think patchan starts. Doesn’t mean he’ll play more than hill, I just think patchan will be the starter.

It is sort of an "award the player" situation for all that he has been through here. All he was asked to do (move positions twice), comeback from injury-wise. Symbolic start for Patch is earned and will probably be given easily. Think Trent Harris and D Jax previously.

Advertisement
To OCC point, hill may be better but, barring injury, I think patchan starts. Doesn’t mean he’ll play more than hill, I just think patchan will be the starter.
Even if we didn't have Hill Patchan wouldn't start over Rousseau.

Advertisement
Im very aware Hill is way more talented but to say he’s starting from Day 1 and has never been to a practice vs a guy who has been here 5 years is a lot... I think eventually he will be a starter but I’m going with Patchan Game 1

Who knows?.....That could happen..... even if its just a gesture of thanks or Hill not being injured or not game ready.

But as much as I like and appreciate Scott...I always want our best on the field... except when they're tired.

So I don't play favorites.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back