Scott Patchan

Advertisement
Yeah man, people on here acting like coach richt took over this program from butch davis. It's simple, the last moron regime/penn disgrace clowns won with mostly shannon recruits, richt is losing mostly because of the penn disgrace recruits, but somehow he's getting the blame because he brought high level success back his first 2yrs in.
I get what your saying. But it's not Goldens fault Richt is playing his backup QB.
Richt has had 5 QBs and Rosier stills walks out there.

Yeah man, people on here acting like coach richt took over this program from butch davis. It's simple, the last moron regime/penn disgrace clowns won with mostly shannon recruits, richt is losing mostly because of the penn disgrace recruits, but somehow he's getting the blame because he brought high level success back his first 2yrs in.

So essentially what you are saying is that....in three years he has recruited so poorly that his recruits can’t beat out those sh1ty golden recruits.

Advertisement
I thought Patchan played fine

It is unbelievable we only recruited 1 DE (he's prob actually a LB) considering how low our DE numbers were

I have to admit i made a mistake. I was all excited that we were coming back and was fully behind Richt, however these two weeks have become apparent that the critics were right and I was wrong. His offense is to simple and easy to figure out. Him and his son cant recruit or develop quarterbacks. Searells is a bust and im seriously questioning our cooffensive coordinator ability. It's not the players it's the coaching 4 stars players should not have a losing record against 2 and 3 star player. Look at the turnaround of our defense with the right coaching. They didn't lose this game, the offense is scoring less than 14 points a game. Sorry but this is not going to get fix with the current coaching situation.

Only 3(jaquan, redwine & jackson) defensive starters were signed by the moron/penn disgrace regime, the other 8 starters all came in under coach richt, including taking an almost gaytor tainted willis. And all 3 players from the previous moron regime have played their best ball under coach richt's crew. In fact jaquan was coming to UM almost no matter who the headcoach was and it was him, jaquan who told those morons about redwine when they basically was running out of answers, and we see the work coach rumph is doing. Now go over to the offensive side of the ball, this aint basketball, you not gone roll out a Fab 5 of freshmen o-linemen and dominate or be consistent or run an offense, so coach richt is stuck with st. louis, Jahir jones, gauthier and hayden, and rosier and butter fingers cager. The only one's out of that group that are doing ok is gauthier mostly and cager sometimes, the rest dont belong here skill wise. When coach richt made the statement about rosier never playing for him, that also means he would've never recruited him. So you can have all the skill position players in the world, but if that's the o-line you have to rely on, you getting what we got, and plus no Ahmon. And now jt4 is drawing most teams best cover man, with freshmen surrounding him.

Coach searels mark will be shown next year, right now, to many young not physically ready players, but they are much better than what's in front of them.

Lastly, why do people act like Boston college is chop liver, they have been consistently tuff thru out the years. If not, why did it take this play to seal this game, and of course and again, no need to call the roll of this roster:

Almost didnt get #5

Guys acting like we aren't massively out-recruiting UVA and BC every single year. I can't believe people are actually implying that all Richt really needs to be successful is an even more massive talent advantage than he already enjoys against scrub teams like these. If you need an overwhelming talent advantage in order to be successful then you're outclassed and in over your head as a coach..

So essentially what you are saying is that....in three years he has recruited so poorly that his recruits can’t beat out those sh1ty golden recruits.

Obviously you havent followed the recruiting, 8 of the starters on defense came in under coach richt, the other 3 have played their best ball under coach richt. As i stated earlier, this not basketball, you cant roll out a Fab 5 of freshmen o-linemen and all of a sudden be some high powered offense. You got about 6 starters on offense from the moron regime that has to be relied on. You know, there is a reason the nfl dont let players enter the draft until after their 3rd yr of college.

Advertisement
Obviously you havent followed the recruiting, 8 of the starters on defense came in under coach richt, the other 3 have played their best ball under coach richt. As i stated earlier, this not basketball, you cant roll out a Fab 5 of freshmen o-linemen and all of a sudden be some high powered offense. You got about 6 starters on offense from the moron regime that has to be relied on. You know, there is a reason the nfl dont let players enter the draft until after their 3rd yr of college.

Could you please name the 8 starters??
I dare you

Advertisement
So what the fair timeline to pass judgement?
10 years ?
10 years before we hold Richt accountable for his decisions?

Ok, why are people acting as if manny diaz, coach rumph, banda and simpson got here on their on. So if judgement is passed it should be passed fairly, what was our defensive ranking before coach richt took over. Where was this program at, 1st yr bowl win, 2nd yr Fsu, V-Tech and notre shame with the last 2 taling beat downs in a 10win season, stronger bowl game that we would've easily had won but its hard to beat the refs too. This year our offense is what it was like at the end of last year, no Ahmon, and with no berrios, just like that the receiving core became young and mediocre.

Only 3(jaquan, redwine & jackson) defensive starters were signed by the moron/penn disgrace regime, the other 8 starters all came in under coach richt, including taking an almost gaytor tainted willis. And all 3 players from the previous moron regime have played their best ball under coach richt's crew. In fact jaquan was coming to UM almost no matter who the headcoach was and it was him, jaquan who told those morons about redwine when they basically was running out of answers, and we see the work coach rumph is doing. Now go over to the offensive side of the ball, this aint basketball, you not gone roll out a Fab 5 of freshmen o-linemen and dominate or be consistent or run an offense, so coach richt is stuck with st. louis, Jahir jones, gauthier and hayden, and rosier and butter fingers cager. The only one's out of that group that are doing ok is gauthier mostly and cager sometimes, the rest dont belong here skill wise. When coach richt made the statement about rosier never playing for him, that also means he would've never recruited him. So you can have all the skill position players in the world, but if that's the o-line you have to rely on, you getting what we got, and plus no Ahmon. And now jt4 is drawing most teams best cover man, with freshmen surrounding him.

Coach searels mark will be shown next year, right now, to many young not physically ready players, but they are much better than what's in front of them.

Lastly, why do people act like Boston college is chop liver, they have been consistently tuff thru out the years. If not, why did it take this play to seal this game, and of course and again, no need to call the roll of this roster:

Almost didnt get #5

Are you really giving Richt credit for players allready commited that stayed committed when he was hired ????
Wow that is really bending reality to fit your narrative !!

Ok, why are people acting as if manny diaz, coach rumph, banda and simpson got here on their on. So if judgement is passed it should be passed fairly, what was our defensive ranking before coach richt took over. Where was this program at, 1st yr bowl win, 2nd yr Fsu, V-Tech and notre shame with the last 2 taling beat downs in a 10win season, stronger bowl game that we would've easily had won but its hard to beat the refs too. This year our offense is what it was like at the end of last year, no Ahmon, and with no berrios, just like that the receiving core became young and mediocre.

What has been our offensive ranking since Richt’s been here?

Advertisement

Let’s see I’ll do it for you.

99 - commited before Richt was hired.
9 - already here before Richt
93 - Richt
97 - Richt

56 - commited before Richt was hired.
55 - commited before Richt was hired.
53 - recommitted to Richt so he gets credit

28 - already here before Ritch
4 - already here before Richt
22 - already here before Richt
2 - Richt

Richt is responsible for 4 staters on defense.

Let’s see I’ll do it for you.

99 - commited before Richt was hired.
9 - already here before Richt
93 - Richt
97 - Richt

56 - commited before Richt was hired.
55 - commited before Richt was hired.
53 - recommitted to Richt so he gets credit

28 - already here before Ritch
4 - already here before Richt
22 - already here before Richt
2 - Richt

Richt is responsible for 4 staters on defense.

If you want to count them like that, its not like he had to honor their commitments, they still did their own eval. In fact travis homer's schalorship was one of the ones coach richt almost didnt take. So name the players coach richt didnt take their commitments. I stand corrected on gw3. You know and i know none of these players would be balling like are now in that last moronic defensive scheme. So correction, 7 starters on defense are coach richt recruits!

Are you really giving Richt credit for players allready commited that stayed committed when he was hired ????
Wow that is really bending reality to fit your narrative !!

Ill ask you too, name the recruits that coach richt rescended their commitments if we gone do that. He didnt have to Honor non of their commitments!

This what happens when you in rebuilding mode, takes time, we are in the championship rebuilding process, those trying to pass judgement on coach richt after 2.5yrs of work, should actually be impressed. Its not like recruits were beating the doot down until he got here.

Your Rx for marijuana is for medicinal purposes only.

You need to slow it down.

dZBa6EQnbnsHe.gif

Advertisement
Back