Scott Patchan looks loaded for bear

Advertisement
I'm a big fan of this kid for keeping his head down and working. Kid has commitment and fight in him. Not easy to have multiple knee injuries and stay focused on the future while overcoming the present. I hope this kid has a Frank Gore type comeback at DE.

wow I forgot about Patch!; he could be in for a huge season. what is he now a 5th year Senior?

Advertisement
I'm a big fan of this kid for keeping his head down and working. Kid has commitment and fight in him. Not easy to have multiple knee injuries and stay focused on the future while overcoming the present. I hope this kid has a Frank Gore type comeback at DE.

Add to that his temporary position switch just to help cover for injuries and depth issues at TE. Got nothing but appreciation for Patchan. And to think he still has an opportunity to prove himself with 2 productive years

pulling for him to have a couple of huge years..... really showed himself to be a team player moving to TE last year due to depth issues

Advertisement
Kid has an elite first step, is sound technically, with a high motor. Can't wait what he can do. Like another poster wrote, imagine him coming in fresh in the second half against a tired OT. He will feast in the backfield.

He has ability... I just hope he is not one of those players that are prone to injuries.
He has already proven to be one of those players that are prone to injuries. That being said, I think Patchan is going to straight up wreck ****. Assuming he stays healthy of course.

Would be a great story if he were to put it all together finally and stay healthy. During the 2016 FSpoo game I thought he was gonna become a monster for us.

Advertisement
Hoping patch can show out this year. He could of left and most would have and started fresh somewhere else. Really rooting for this young man!

**** we are really starting to get real depth everywhere!

We have to root for his success and complete recovery because god knows we will be depending on him next year. Hes one of only 3 DEs we will have in Spring ball. That said if he is really 255lbs that is **** good. Putting on weight was always an issue for him.

Advertisement
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes... I didn't get a degree from the U... but what
1533245096155.png

Advertisement
Back