Scott Patchan looks loaded for bear

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
3DF9B00D-3C73-41E2-AE1E-CFDB5C6636AA.jpeg

Our DE situation is looking pretty good, but if SP continues the hard work that’s got him looking like he’s ready to bust dlcks, he’s going to be in the rotation.

I want to see more of his shot out of a cannon act. We got a little taste vs FSU 2016.

Does he have more? I’m thinking yes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 61813

Our DE situation is looking pretty good, but if SP continues the hard work that’s got him looking like he’s ready to bust dlcks, he’s going to be in the rotation.

I want to see more of his shot out of a cannon act. We got a little taste vs FSU 2016.

Does he have more? I’m thinking yes.

So ..... we're all just gonna ignore how this man has Thanos gearing up to destroy half the planet with a snap of his finger [spoiled it alert] right behind him? Aight cool.

So yeah, anyway, after the Jackson Two and Starvin Garvin I can see Patchan and Rousseau battling for that 4th DE spot. Patchan having an experience advantage and Rousseau having an extraterrestrial advantage will make for an interesting battle and will make everybody better.
Also, can Thanos play DT?

Manny’s DLine is not static in any game if you watched the substitution patterns.

He’s going to get burn. He’ll get his shots. He’s been through a lot, especially injury wise, and I admire the way he’s kept his head down and worked hard to get back in it. I, for one, am really pulling for him.

Love his work hard, keep the eye on the prize type attitude. I think his bad luck is finally behind him and he balls out this season as the 4th DE. Imagine Rousseau and Patchan getting first steps on OT’s? Lordy, it’s going to get nast-a!

Advertisement
Patchan's impressive play vs FSU in 2016 was no flash in the pan. Dude had an impressive HS tape and has always shown a great first step and athleticism. He just needed to add weight and stay healthy to get his shot. He's def added weight. Now we just need him to stay healthy.

Gonna be a pain in the *** for tired offensive tackles thinking they're getting a breather after dealing with Joe Jackson and Garvin only to have Patchan a step past them by the time they get out of their stance.

Advertisement
He has ability... I just hope he is not one of those players that are prone to injuries.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back