Coaching Scott Frost Fired

Advertisement
baby wow GIF

If I was that AD I’d get Kiffin. Nebraska is never going to recruit at an elite level on the HS stage. They will have to go the portal route. Kiffin has shown the ability to win the portal route.

Advertisement
They said that about Miami during the Butch years and have been saying during the mid 200s/2010s. They can get back to being a premeire program.
Better hire an elite recruiter then, that’s the only way back out the gutter. If they don’t get that they will be looking for another corch again

Nebraska only gets kids to commit if it pays them, so recruiting prowess isn't that important for their next HC. Even a "good recruiter" wont convince kids to commit without bags. Nebraska should kick the tires on Dan Mullen. He's a weirdo but the guy can scheme an offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nebraska should have waited the 3 weeks. Sure we all knew he was good as gone after last night, but this firing is totally symbolic
This Saturday they play Oklahoma (L), and then there is a week off. So nothing really happening.

If the powers at be were smart, they should just model themselves as Iowa/Wisky, bring the big homegrown farmer boys to play the OL/DL then pick up some skill players for the annual 8-9 win season, and once in a while a 10-11 season.

With no solid local recruit base NE is on the outside looking in. They’ll need one of those ‘magic playbook’ types some of us want if they want to be competitive.

This is fine and all. But how in the holy **** does Whipple keep getting offensive coordinator jobs? And I dont care how many points they scored yesterday

Advertisement
Back