Scores from today for national seeds

Bama taking a 6-0 lead into the 9th. Top of F$U's order went down quietly (aided by a double play).

I'm still leery of our game tonight against TT...especially with all of these higher seeds dropping games to start things off. We had better not come out cold...TT I'm sure is licking their chops after watching us struggle against B-C. What I'm afraid of is, remember that UNC game we won in Extras to come within a game of clinching the ACC? And then the way we came out in the 2nd game, just flat and emotionally drained? I don't want to see a repeat of that. I know we played those games back-to-back due to rain pushing us into a Double Header, but still. We need to come out rabid and ready to beat their ***...not laid back and hoping for the best.

U***/UNC are in a rain delay in the 3rd inning, scoreless.

Advertisement
Bama still up 6-0 over FSU end of 7.

FSU seriously in trouble. Might go 0, 2, and BBQ at the own first regional as the #5 National Seed. And they can't even ***** about the draw like they love to. They got SMOKED by the #4 seed last night.

And the crowd is terrible btw. Because Mike Martin.

And unless I'm mistaken, Free Shoes and Martin are about to make NCAA tournament history by being the only national seed to get shut out of their own regional. Mike Martin Magic strikes again!

I'm just waiting to see if they can get a guy to 3rd base in this regional before they're eliminated.

God I hope FSU never smartens up an fires Martin. Another example of why you don't name fields/stadiums after active coaches. LOL

FSU just scored a run in their regional!! Only took a couple walks and a hit batter in the bottom of the ninth in game 2!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mike Martin puts in a freshman lefty to pinch hit who is hitting .167 to face the Bama lefty closer and Noles lose lol

Because Mike Martin.

Noles 0-2 and BBQ!!! Enjoy those ribs!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't get your hopes up. Gatas will win 17-3, Free Shoes will average 15 runs a game and win out.

We have to beat TT tomorrow. Will be a dog fight,. We can't hit. If we don't play World Class in the field and picthing, we go down big.

Post fail.

Advertisement
Back