Scores from today for national seeds

CTCANE

Junior
FSU gets shut out 7-0 to Georgia Southern. UF down 3-0 bottom to college of Charleston. TCU tied 1-1 to Siena bottom 9. LA Lafayette shutout 1-0 to Jackson State. They might all win their regionals but it shows you even more why Antwan is a complete loser.

Advertisement
Don't get your hopes up. Gatas will win 17-3, Free Shoes will average 15 runs a game and win out.

We have to beat TT tomorrow. Will be a dog fight,. We can't hit. If we don't play World Class in the field and picthing, we go down big.

Team has been in a slump since UNC series. We are 4-3 in last 7 games but could easily be 2-5. Hitting is real bad right now.

Gates fall 3-2 to College of Charleston. Hopefully this just reinforces how good these teams in the tournament are, and any team can lose.

Florida State and Florida both trailing wire-to-wire and losing home games as national seeds against 4 seeds.

Don't get your hopes up. Gatas will win 17-3, Free Shoes will average 15 runs a game and win out.

We have to beat TT tomorrow. Will be a dog fight,. We can't hit. If we don't play World Class in the field and picthing, we go down big.

I truly don't understand why our fans are so down on this team. That 13-12 start is a distant memory for me. We go five deep in starting pitching currently with the develop of Beauprez and the way our weekend staff has been throwing the ball.

Texas Tech is not the same level team as this Miami team and I think we take care of business with Diaz on the mound.

Advertisement
If FSU beats Bama today they will still probably win their regional. I doubt GA Southern or Kennesaw St have a good enough 3rd or 4th starters to hold down FSU's lineup. UF will have a harder time winning their regional.

If FSU beats Bama today they will still probably win their regional. I doubt GA Southern or Kennesaw St have a good enough 3rd or 4th starters to hold down FSU's lineup. UF will have a harder time winning their regional.

Well, the UF one is the one that matters. They play UNC today. Not a gimme for sure.

What happens if UF gets bounced from the tournament, do we then host the super regional or do we still have to go to ****sville?

Advertisement

I truly don't understand why our fans are so down on this team. That 13-12 start is a distant memory for me. We go five deep in starting pitching currently with the develop of Beauprez and the way our weekend staff has been throwing the ball.

Texas Tech is not the same level team as this Miami team and I think we take care of business with Diaz on the mound.

I agree - pitching has been dominating across the college baseball landscape the last few years, and we actually had some good AB's against their ace last night, who is really good BTW. If we weren't patient and don't coax all the walks we did, he would not have left the game early.

UF is in rough shape, especially since they threw their ace last night. There's no easy wins in that regional.

Advertisement

Typical Miami fans.

I agree - pitching has been dominating across the college baseball landscape the last few years, and we actually had some good AB's against their ace last night, who is really good BTW. If we weren't patient and don't coax all the walks we did, he would not have left the game early.

Some are just perpetually negative to the point they can't celebrate the positives in a season where we easily could be just watching or a 2-4 seed in somebody else's regional.

Bottom line...we excelled in the weaker portion of our schedule...sweeps on the road are tough, but then you see Clemson get beat 18-1 by a solid LBS club. Reality is that we may have peaked at the wrong time, but hopefully we can keep scrapping until we see some hitting.

UM

Advertisement
The possibility of both UF & FSU being eliminated on the same day makes me absolutely giddy!

Bama still up 6-0 over FSU end of 7.

FSU seriously in trouble. Might go 0, 2, and BBQ at the own first regional as the #5 National Seed. And they can't even ***** about the draw like they love to. They got SMOKED by the #4 seed last night.

And the crowd is terrible btw. Because Mike Martin.

Bama still up 6-0 over FSU end of 7.

FSU seriously in trouble. Might go 0, 2, and BBQ at the own first regional as the #5 National Seed. And they can't even ***** about the draw like they love to. They got SMOKED by the #4 seed last night.

And the crowd is terrible btw. Because Mike Martin.

And unless I'm mistaken, Free Shoes and Martin are about to make NCAA tournament history by being the only national seed to get shut out of their own regional. Mike Martin Magic strikes again!

Advertisement
Back