SCORE PREDICTION - CANES - noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
For the first time in a long time, I dont see us having a chance to beat FSU. I wonder if there are any more wins on the schedule.
You give me the finger? Really? Have you seen our offense? Our D can keep us in it with an inspired effort but I dont trust our offense to put points on the board

You give me the finger? Really? Have you seen our offense? Our D can keep us in it with an inspired effort but I dont trust our offense to put points on the board
This is my biggest concern. It takes points to win a game. Specifically, more points than the other team scores. I have seen enough of this O to make me unconfident they will score enough points to win ANY game, much less against an average FSU team.

Any prediction that has us scoring more points than anyone, at this point, is wishful thinking. That being said, I am feeling wishful, as that is all I have. F confidence, what we need is wishful thinking.

Miami 20
FSU 17

23-20 Miami
9490A657-2D45-49F8-B015-EC4DB228F793.jpeg

Advertisement
FSU -31
UM -13

Our offense is dreadful. Our defense is up and down. We are a very uneven, disjointed, inconsistent, undisciplined, fundamentally unsound, sloppy and generally unprepared football team.

Who cares. "Mario didn't get 8.5 million to coach the team to victory, he's getting paid to recruit."

errr... something to that effect. Let's be done with this wretched season and hope Mario is successful at turning over the roster in the off season so we can win a lot of low scoring games next year.

Advertisement
We'll put up a fight through 2.5 quarters but just won't put points on the board. Borregales kicks 5 FGs but it's not enough. Free Shoes 30, Canes 15.

Advertisement

FSU 38 Canes 20.
Sorry. Love Mario.
But, from what I’ve seen, this team is not nearly ready for prime time.

errrr 24-13 semenholes

Our past 3 games have been demoted down to the Hallmark channel for good reason.

FSU 31-27

No TVD: 38 13 Noles

TVD 34 24 Noles

F$U 34 UMiami 9

I think we will be lucky to score 13 points. I’ll go 27-13 bad guys.

Gattis fixing to open up the play book for this one, fixing to unleash the fury ! He's been vanilla all year just to catch fsu sleeping on us.
Miami-13
fsu- 24

31-6 Semenholes

31-17 FSU :(

27-10 Noles

35-10. Bad guys

This will be a Beat Down as Mario and Coaching Staff have lost the team, FSU 54 Miami 14

1 billion noles - Miami 9

45-15 noles

FSU-27
Miami-16

this seems about right

22-13 Noles

Noles 21
Canes 10

For the first time in a long time, I dont see us having a chance to beat FSU. I wonder if there are any more wins on the schedule.

gATTIS OFFENSE FINALLY UNLEASHED IN ITS TRUE POTENTIAL:
SECONDARY PLAYS ITS BEST MAN AND ZONE GAME OF THE YEAR.
LBS HIT THEIR CEILING!

45-9 - nOLES

Considering we’ve had better teams the last two years and still almost lost and then **** the bed, I’m not liking our chances this year, Travis is going to eat us alive.
38-13 them

28-13 prison mike takes the dub.

FSU -31
UM -13

Our offense is dreadful. Our defense is up and down. We are a very uneven, disjointed, inconsistent, undisciplined, fundamentally unsound, sloppy and generally unprepared football team.

We'll put up a fight through 2.5 quarters but just won't put points on the board. Borregales kicks 5 FGs but it's not enough. Free Shoes 30, Canes 15.

middle-finger.gif

Updated list, @cway313

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back