SCORE PREDICTION - CANES - noles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Every last one of you deserve to be mugged outside the stadium. This is the softest shît I've witnessed on CIS. I hope you have a nightmare.
gATTIS OFFENSE FINALLY UNLEASHED IN ITS TRUE POTENTIAL:
SECONDARY PLAYS ITS BEST MAN AND ZONE GAME OF THE YEAR.
LBS HIT THEIR CEILING!

45-9 - nOLES

If Mario can get this team up to play 1 game this year it’s this one. People on here acting like FSU is UGA. I’m embarrassed for you.
Praise Him Thank God GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
Advertisement
Considering we’ve had better teams the last two years and still almost lost and then **** the bed, I’m not liking our chances this year, Travis is going to eat us alive.
38-13 them

Advertisement
24-20, Canes.

TVD plays, we start the game with a hook-and-ladder from X to Brashard for a TD or massive gain.

We get up 14-0, but it's 17-10 by half.

We score in third to go up 24-10. They answer with a TD.

We start to stall on offense, they get a FG.

We have another bad offensive series but DJ Ivey gets the game-sealing INT.

Two kids commit by Sunday night.

Been visualizing this all day. Let's. Go.

Advertisement
4-4 going into OT. we pull it out in the end 6-4
I'd do anything to see a game winning safety in overtime. Considering how far that ball would have to travel backwards in OT.... Yeah, I'd pay to see that.

Only problem is this. The only team in the country with the ability to pull this off is Miami, against itself. I can see us fumbling our way to an 80 yard safety, giving the Noles the W.

If Mario can get this team up to play 1 game this year it’s this one. People on here acting like FSU is UGA. I’m embarrassed for you.
We made MTSU look like Georgia. I'm embarrassed for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back