SCORE PREDICTION --- Canes - A&M

All this isn't to say we suck, our coaches suck or that we can't win. But we have well known issues. Everybody was predicting 9 & 3 before the season for reason.
This part is key. Unless we get blowed out (and probably even then), I am not going to overreact to Saturday night. We are in a program overhaul that will takes years to correct. TAMU is in year freaking 5 under Jimbo.

We are playing with house money either way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t feel good about this one with our play this pat week. Maybe we were sleepwalking, but either way we looked rough. If we were at home I think we could pull it out, but we aren’t.

20-17 cuckold redeems himself 🤮

Baby doll, what you wrote isn’t a grave concern. It’s the freaking Night of the Living Dead
The truth is I saw things last game that really ripped the green and orange shades off my face. How many times have we seen signs of trouble only to brush it off because we were "vanilla" then get completely disillusioned once those issues come back to really bite us in the *** against P5 comp. I won't fall for the banana in the tailpipe this time. This is nothing against Mario and staff. I support them 100% but just like @Dwinstitles says, we need 2 top 5 recruiting classes to really fix this rooster.

Advertisement
This part is key. Unless we get blowed out (and probably even then), I am not going to overreact to Saturday night. We are in a program overhaul that will takes years to correct. TAMU is in year freaking 5 under Jimbo.

We are playing with house money either way.
I hope we're not losing to the mighty App Store at home in year 5 under Mario!

The Aggies bounce back big time and it goes down to the wire, but TVD, his WR's and TE' step up and win it...barely...

Aggies 27 - Good Guys 28

Advertisement
The truth is I saw things last game that really ripped the green and orange shades off my face. How many times have we seen signs of trouble only to brush it off because we were "vanilla" then get completely disillusioned once those issues come back to really bite us in the *** against P5 comp. I won't fall for the banana in the tailpipe this time. This is nothing against Mario and staff. I support them 100% but just like @Dwinstitles says, we need 2 top 5 recruiting classes to really fix this rooster.
Just to play devil's advocate, you didn't see anything last week from TAMU that would come back to really bite them vs P5 comp?

I know the hesitancy, and I know our recent history of losing these types of games. However, A&M hasn’t shown that they have an answer on offense, especially at QB. Their line isn’t going to figure it out all of the sudden.

Miami - 27
TAMU - 16

Gonna see what TVD is made of in this one. Best defense he's faced as a starter by far and only one he's faced with this many nfl prospects in the secondary. I think he's up to it but I don't think our wideouts are.....Aggies 38-16

Advertisement
I agree with you.

ATM-31
Miami-13

TVD gets sacked 7 times and throws 3 INT with barely over 200 yards passing. We rush for 72 yards in a complete disaster for this offense. This board will be in total meltdown mode.
hole blow GIF

Advertisement
Back