Score does NOT reflect the what's happening on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickster

Freshman
Kaaya AGAIN having problems, defense can't tackle, and except for 2 plays we are getting push around. Time fir KAAYA to step up and play life a junior not a frosh. The kid does NOT impress me at all. Playing calling is very questionable too

Advertisement
Georgia tech isn't as bad as some people are making them out to be. I'll take a W especially with our LB core with no one older than a RS sophomore.

Advertisement
Were you watching the game? Asinine fool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kaaya AGAIN having problems, defense can't tackle, and except for 2 plays we are getting push around. Time fir KAAYA to step up and play life a junior not a frosh. The kid does NOT impress me at all. Playing calling is very questionable too

Kaaya is much better when he's allowed to pass on 1st and 2nd downs but when we keep running on on 1st and 2nd downs against 8 guys in the box and force kaaya into 3rd and longs he struggles because they rush him and he can't run to buy himself more time.

Advertisement
GT is a decent team and it was on the road. GT is not going to go 3-9 again.

With that being said the 2 fumbles returned for TDs (at least 1 of which was a complete gift) were what made up the 14 point difference in this game. Can't say I was terribly impressed by the performance.

But a win is a win.

dumb ****. we have 3 AGGRESSIVE TRUE FRESH. LBS vs a triple option. They are going to get yards.

Advertisement
We scored easily whenever we had to. Our defense getting gashed on the perimeter consistently was of more concern to me.

Georgie Tech always gives people fits, even when they are"bad". Heck, they beat FSU last year during a 3-9 season! I'm glad we beat them playing so many young guys on D.

That game was a ****ing abortion.....no way around it

Saying the game wasn't inspiring is one thing. In fact even saying that the game was closer than the score indicated is true.

But it wasn't an abortion of a game.

If you wanted to see a team that won in an abortion of a game you should have watched UF's win over Vandy.

Advertisement
GT can beat ya, especially young inexperienced teams. Fun fact, GT blew up Vandy this year, the same team that just took UF down to the wire, UF 13 - Vandy 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back