Scoop on the U - J. Beason & Brandon Merriweather....

"U"crazy

Recruit
Thought I would share this with the board, I think you guys would enjoy this a lot Jon and Brandon talk about all kinds of things from the canes and their time playing for Miami also their pro careers, talk about the upcoming season the new coaches and quite a few other things as well I loved every second of it these guys are great dudes y'all should check it out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does anyone know if Brandon still owns part of the Tavren at Rock Springs Ridge? My cousin said yes and they do some hip hop bingo thing on Sundays that he went to last month. I've ate there about 1/2 dozen times between what is now and what it was when it was an Italian restaurant. Never ate there when the golf course was open however. That little area of Apk just amaze me now. .50 to get into Rock Springs

Crazy athletes them Blue Darters are especially them Tangerine and Mt. Plymouth dudes.

Does anyone know if Brandon still owns part of the Tavren at Rock Springs Ridge? My cousin said yes and they do some hip hop bingo thing on Sundays that he went to last month. I've ate there about 1/2 dozen times between what is now and what it was when it was an Italian restaurant. Never ate there when the golf course was open however. That little area of Apk just amaze me now. .50 to get into Rock Springs

Crazy athletes them Blue Darters are especially them Tangerine and Mt. Plymouth dudes.
Not sure if he still owns the tavern but I believe he owns a wings place called Wingz, Wingzz, Wingzzz

Advertisement
So this was so awesome that I watched it again, my favorite parts of the show is when they talked about the UNC game when they said there's no way in **** that they were going to break any records on them if they were out there playing, and also the part where they said they could not coach or play in today's game because football was just tagged now which I agree with 100% football is being ruined but I don't want to get into that. Every player on the current roster for the canes should watch the show and I recommend for everyone who gets the time on the board to watch it as well I loved every second of it

Advertisement
Thought I would share this with the board, I think you guys would enjoy this a lot Jon and Brandon talk about all kinds of things from the canes and their time playing for Miami also their pro careers, talk about the upcoming season the new coaches and quite a few other things as well I loved every second of it these guys are great dudes y'all should check it out.

You are a legit news source because Google News linked me this thread.

Advertisement

He does...

Advertisement
Back