Schools with the most fans ejected

brcane1

Sophomore
7MGaOsG.jpg

kgw.com | Beer, fights and bad behavior: Are college football fans getting too rowdy?

Advertisement
I thought we would crack the list.

Against Clemson when Goldie got fired, we wouldve cracked the list in one day. ;)

...No Tennessee?

Advertisement
Surprisingly, I've never been tossed from Hard Rock or the Orange Bowl. I did get removed from the Cirtus Bowl for fighting a ****** Tech fan.

I was once ejected from the OB on the grounds of throwing a bottle that I didn't throw.

Advertisement
I don't know about you, but after hours of tailgating in the stadium parking lot, drinking in the heat and eating absurd amounts of food, I'm in such a drunkish food coma, I couldn't get in a fight in the stands even if I wanted to. It's all I can do to stay awake, especially when the offense bores the crap out of the place in the first half the way it did at the GT game.

I don't know about you, but after hours of tailgating in the stadium parking lot, drinking in the heat and eating absurd amounts of food, I'm in such a drunkish food coma, I couldn't get in a fight in the stands even if I wanted to. It's all I can do to stay awake, especially when the offense bores the crap out of the place in the first half the way it did at the GT game.

Tailgating outside Son Life before December is an abhorrent activity.

Advertisement
What's going on in Oregon? I thought chronic marijuana use mellowed people out?

I was ejected from the OB against Syracuse in the early 2000's. Someone had the bright idea to hand out yellow stress balls to people going into the stadium. Everyone was chucking them on the field. After a particularly bad call, I decided it was my turn and gave it a whirl. Being the dumbass 13-year old that I was, I didn't notice there was a cop standing right next to me. And by right next to me I mean 3 feet tops. Before the ball even hit the ground the cop yanked me by the collar and had me halfway down the tunnel.

Advertisement
I used to get ejected from the Orange Bowl property BEFORE I even made it into the stadium.

Very subjective to how crowds are handled . Big city cops r more accustomed to obnoxious behavior . 80's I should have been thrown out of OB every week. Now, with my kids I call security every season and nothing... bucknuts and gayturds were the worst with just messing with me cuz I had family...,

]]_[]

Advertisement
Back