Scholarships

• Thread starter Deleted member 13422
  • Start date
Advertisement
People need to read up on initial counter rules. NCAA put a hard cap of 25 starting with last year's class, but we had 2 remaining from last cycle so we can take 27.

Every recruit AND transfer is an intial counter.

With the UCLA DT, we're up to 22. We have 5 spots left (even though we could take more under than 85 cap). This is why kids like Boykin are now being told no.

Advertisement
People need to read up on initial counter rules. NCAA put a hard cap of 25 starting with last year's class, but we had 2 remaining from last cycle so we can take 27.

With the UCLA DT, we're up to 22. We have 5 spots left (even though we could take more under than 85 cap). This is why kids like Boykin are now being told no.

27 i agree with, but i count 21 not 22, so 6 spots left(im counting clay james towards the 2018 class)

WR KJ Osborn (24)
OL Tommy Kennedy (25)

QB Tate Martell (1)
(2)
RB Asa Martin (3)
WR Jeremiah Payton (4)
(5)
TE Larry Hodges (6)
(7)
OL Zion Nelson (8)
OL Adam ElGammal(9)
OL Jakai Clark (10)
DL Chigozi Nnoruka (11)
DL Jason Munoz (12)
DL Jalar Holley (13)
DL Cameron Williams (14)
DL Jason Blissett (15)
DL Jahfari Harvey (16)
LB Samuel Brooks (17)
LB Avery Huff (18)
(19)
DB Te'Cory Couch (20)
DB (21)
DB (22)
DB Keontra Smith (23)
DB Bubba Bolden (24)
KP Louis Hedley (25)

Last edited:
Advertisement
The good news is we know 2020 will be 25 and 85. They will use all of the initial counters this year leaving none to rollover.

That is one of the reasons we’ve played under 85 for almost 10 years. Use all of them!!!

The good news is we know 2020 will be 25 and 85. They will use all of the initial counters this year leaving none to rollover.

That is one of the reasons we’ve played under 85 for almost 10 years. Use all of them!!!

god i hope so!

Also, if we max out this class, am I right in assuming that we won't have any early enrollees spots to give in the 2020 class?

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol that was 10 without counting anyone we have gotten since the date they talked about
Thats were that little adjectival phrase "around" modifying 10 comes in to account for change.

That article gave 10, Cager and Wilder give 12, Ezzard 13, New DT commit 12.

Advertisement
Back