Schiano will be the next HC at Miami - IMO

image.jpg
Show me where he was so spectacular at Rutgers had one year he won double digits. Dude was 4-8 in his next to last year, why a regression like that if he's so good.had 6 winning seasons in 11 years

Last edited:
Advertisement
Schianos ceiling is about the same as Golden's Imo.

come on people.. srsly?

schiano had rutgers doing well.. rutgers of all programs

golden at miami of all programs can't even get us into an ACC championship run.. schiano is on a way different level then golden will ever dream of being

So well that they averaged 6 wins per season and never won the conference. Remember most of these seasons occurred without Miami and VT in the conference. He did have an insane in conference record of 28-48.

He blows and anyone who likes him rides the short bus.

what is sad with some of yall fan is that yall are so disrespectful man its crazy we first have to get over the firing of Al Golden then if the administration wants to hire Greg Schaino then so be it we should be happy as long as its not stubborn AL Golden.Who ever they hire i will be happy with i strongly feel that Donna use to Micromanage so much so that we don't truly kno what the B.O.T could really do and now that she is gone we should fine out what they are made of i think Stuart Miller is going to make this call so we should all see it will be exciting.

Try again in English.

He would be a home run hire which would bring back Mario for recruiting and keep Coley for QB mining

Defense would be Miami style. Being fired in the NFL is not a career ending event.

Butch and Pete got canned.

I would love Schiano at Miami!!!

Plus dude is smart and has NFL contacts

Schiano was given a losing hand at TB. Glaziers hamstrung him, gave him a franchise QB who was hot garbage, and he had the team competing his first season.

NOBODY has a chance at TB.

Advertisement

come on people.. srsly?

golden at miami of all programs can't even get us into an ACC championship run.. schiano is on a way different level then golden will ever dream of being

So well that they averaged 6 wins per season and never won the conference. Remember most of these seasons occurred without Miami and VT in the conference. He did have an insane in conference record of 28-48.

Second that. He was only at Miami for two seasons. Doesn't make him one of ours

what is sad with some of yall fan is that yall are so disrespectful man its crazy we first have to get over the firing of Al Golden then if the administration wants to hire Greg Schaino then so be it we should be happy as long as its not stubborn AL Golden.Who ever they hire i will be happy with i strongly feel that Donna use to Micromanage so much so that we don't truly kno what the B.O.T could really do and now that she is gone we should fine out what they are made of i think Stuart Miller is going to make this call so we should all see it will be exciting.
You are part of the problem, why should the fan base be happy with another hire of the same level as Golden. I'll be happy when we're winning championships again that's not happening with Schiano. Get the **** out of here with this weak ****

Advertisement
PJ Fleck and Justin Fuentes are two guys that will most likely upgrade from their non-Power5 jobs. Both guys took horrible jobs and are turning it around

come on people.. srsly?

Second that. He was only at Miami for two seasons. Doesn't make him one of ours

I don't care if he coached here for 12 seasons and broke his be-hyman when his mother took him with a strap on at graduation. He is a major anusburger.

Last edited:
View attachment 31006
Show me where he was so spectacular at Rutgers had one year he won double digits. Dude was 4-8 in his next to last year, why a regression like that if he's so good.had 6 winning seasons in 11 years

And in 2006 - they beat one ranked team #3 Louisville ..... and the next week got smoked by an 8-5 (unranked) Cincy team.
- Hate to tell you this but the Gorilla reminds me of someone that we all know way too well ---- wears ties on the sidelines .... not Joe Pa
- Pass

Advertisement
Once Schiano brought his recruits in, they never had a losing season (idk what happened in 2010), but that's 6/7. That's pretty good. Especially at Rutgers. He got an NFL Job for a reason....

Once Schiano brought his recruits in, they never had a losing season (idk what happened in 2010), but that's 6/7. That's pretty good. Especially at Rutgers. He got an NFL Job for a reason....

AKA once Miami and VT left he started winning more games?

- During those 7 years, he went 25-24 in conference play (sound like someone we know?)
- During his tenure he NEVER won the Big East

*They never had a losing season, except his second to last. That is a funny carve out.

Just for fun, here are some of his quality wins during his "last 7 seasons"

2005: Villanova, Buffalo and Navy
2006: Ohio, Howard and Navy
2007: Buffalo, Northfolk State, Navy, Army and Ball State
2008: Morgan State and Army (he lost his other OOC to Fresno State and Navy)
2009: Howard, FIU, Texas Southern and Army (he lost to Syracuse who went 4-8)
2010: Northfolk State, FIU and Army (he lost to Tulane who went 4-8)
2011: North Carolina Central, Ohio, Navy and Army

Sarcasm Alert: So his impressive 56-33 (25-24) included wins over 24 schools that are non-BCS. He is not a good coach and should be at a sub-par program.

Advertisement

- During those 7 years, he went 25-24 in conference play (sound like someone we know?)

*They never had a losing season, except his second to last. That is a funny carve out.

Sarcasm Alert: So his impressive 56-33 (25-24) included wins over 24 schools that are non-BCS. He is not a good coach and should be at a sub-par program.

Its called scheduling for success. MonkeyBoy is marginally better than the stool sample currently occupying the corner office at Hecht. Hiring MonkeyBoy would be akin to replacing a Yugo with a Daewoo.

Its called scheduling for success. MonkeyBoy is marginally better than the stool sample currently occupying the corner office at Hecht. Hiring MonkeyBoy would be akin to replacing a Yugo with a Daewoo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDinIMBsjsw

Advertisement
Back