Schiano will be the next HC at Miami - IMO

Chud or Monkey boy would be a huge upgrade over Alf.

So would the last **** I took.

We need to stop with this "he can't be any worse than (fill in the most recent UM HC disaster)" and look for a winner. Keep an eye on Justin Fuente. If he has another excellent season at one of the worst jobs in the world snap him up before someone else does.

UM needs to find that dude who will be the next Gary Patterson before they have to try to lure him away from a good job where he's already established himself.

In this environment where you can build a championship program at almost any Power 5 school you're not going to be able to steal guys like Patterson because they'll just stay where they are and win there and continue to be loved and paid well. Not even big money schools like UFayg can steal HCs like Patterson AFTER they entrench themselves as winners at Power 5 schools.

If Fuente has the same type of season again, he is the guy you go after first. Watch him beat Ole **** this season and people will lose their chits.

He's a winner. I head him interviewed recently, and he talked about how he's taken much of what he learned in his 5 years under Patterson and applied it at Memphis.

When I say Memphis was one of the worst jobs in the world I'm not exaggerating. He competed and scared the **** out of many better programs for 2 years then won a conference championship last year. The dude is a winner.

I like it. I'm gonna watch Memphis this year. will be more interesting than the FHEG coached CANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back