Schiano on Miami/OSU

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
Schiano is perfect for a school like Rutgers: overachieving, hard working teams with not a lot of creativity or innovation but they consistently win 6-8 games and keep the pedos happy.

Advertisement
Should I??? - Oh, Fvkk it:

The play instead of Manny would’ve been Lane Kiffin as HC with Schiano as DC.

takes off running:
Jon Heder Running GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

People talked about the great players from those teams, but we also had one **** of a group of coaches who could coach their butts off : Most of them went on to becoming head coaches in college, and the Pros :

Undefeated in your heart but 2-7 vs VT and FSU
Undefeated? Nobody said all that so stop. Look at what he came into. Name another coach who covers built what he did. He was just getting going when he left and just tell tell me you wanted him gone and don't WISH our current Canes played like his.

Advertisement
Undefeated? Nobody said all that so stop. Look at what he came into. Name another coach who covers built what he did. He was just getting going when he left and just tell tell me you wanted him gone and don't WISH our current Canes played like his.

Amazing talent evaluator and staff builder. Still a corch on the field.

Old news. Why do we keep regurgitating this stuff?

Hey has Butch signed a contract to take over Michigan yet?

Dumbass MU AD hasn’t realized he’s one Butch Davis hire away from an NC in 2021!?

Butch is the Kapernick of CFB coaches— they don’t want him to win big

Advertisement
I was at that Rutgers game. That game left me speechless because I literally couldn’t believe what I was watching for 3 quarters.

Hey has Butch signed a contract to take over Michigan yet?

Dumbass MU AD hasn’t realized he’s one Butch Davis hire away from an NC in 2021!?

Butch is the Kapernick of CFB coaches— they don’t want him to win big
Once they learned how to defend Kap it was over dude was trash and was super inaccurate. Kap was with SF when that roster was incredible. Butch is different he gets the best players and can go head to head with saban for recruits....he ain't no x and o guy but can field superior defenses with amazing athletes....he needs the brand though like all HCs.

Butch should have been given the contract he wanted and all of these hypotheticals wouldn’t be in play....there’s no telling how many NCs we would have won if just one of Schnelly,JJ,Butch and maybe even Erickson had stayed instead of each one of them bolting after a couple years...

Advertisement
Butch should have been given the contract he wanted and all of these hypotheticals wouldn’t be in play....there’s no telling how many NCs we would have won if just one of Schnelly,JJ,Butch and maybe even Erickson had stayed instead of each one of them bolting after a couple years...
Is he still at unc if that cheating thing doesn’t go down?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back