Schedule

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I haven't read or heard much of anything from how Miami actually looked, but Miami 'won' the secret scrimmage against Florida yesterday 81-77.

The only reports I've read came from the Florida side of things, so I haven't seen a breakdown if Canes players played typical minutes, or if the freshman were getting more minutes than the more established players to give them some experience. I just know that Kyle Lofton (Florida's starting PG) didn't play.

It does sound like we gave up more offensive rebounds than you'd like to see, but we had some success with offensive rebounding ourselves.

A couple thoughts from that video. Thanks for posting!

- Joseph really struggled
- Beverly did not look bad at all
- Aire might earn some minutes for his defensive presence
- Wooga looks quicker and more fluid
- Pack has such a smooth shot
I think Joseph has made some positive adjustments to his shot, same with Wong, both are getting the ball out of their hands faster and more smoothly

Advertisement
T
I haven't read or heard much of anything from how Miami actually looked, but Miami 'won' the secret scrimmage against Florida yesterday 81-77.

The only reports I've read came from the Florida side of things, so I haven't seen a breakdown if Canes players played typical minutes, or if the freshman were getting more minutes than the more established players to give them some experience. I just know that Kyle Lofton (Florida's starting PG) didn't play.

It does sound like we gave up more offensive rebounds than you'd like to see, but we had some success with offensive rebounding ourselves.
The coverage for this team is abysmal.

Advertisement
Back