Schedule Rankings

My man, we think that b/c we’ve been out recruiting our ACC Coastal members by a wide margin & it’s not even close!! Lol. I promise u if Urb, Nick, Dabo, Norvell, Smart, ****, Butch or Mack Brown were to get a hold of the talent we have, we dominate the Coastal. We make teams look good; we made GT look good, but GT was a 3 win team b/c they are a 3 win team! We made FIU look good, but FIU was a 6 win team, and if they played in a P5, they probably win 4.

WE make teams look better than they are, bro. So Manny is telling us by his off season moves it’s not him or his side of the ball; it’s the O. POSTERS ON HERE have said if our O could score 28 points, we would be ACC Coastal champs. OK, we just hired a top named OC who proved it on the field for SMU. We have no excuses; period.

Norvell. LMAO. Definitely in the same sentence as as Meyer, Saban and Swinney. For sure.

Advertisement
You know you’re my boy RR, but in the grand scheme that’s honestly not that big a spread.

Our W-Ls are pretty much in line with it. Difference maker last year was Howell, who went on to have a dominant freshman season while our QBs floundered.

QB’s are everything; which is why they get paid the big bucks. We haven’t had the OC mind nor QB leadership to exploit our talent. We supposedly have both now, which is y I say there should be no excuse.

Ironically, we get up for the bigger games, too. We’ll probably play one of our better games of the year against UNC because everyone will predict a loss. That’s what happened last year when we beat UVA. It’s the games like Wake and Georgia Tech where I see us stepping on our ****s because that’s all we have done for the last 15 years.

We played lights out for the most part against UF. Crushing defeat, indeed. But to your point, man when it comes to inferior opponents, we just cake walk despite how many times they punch us in the mouth. U’re spot on.

Advertisement
I think the single biggest issue is the culture, we do not have single minded competitors we used to have in past. Garvin to me personifies the culture. had a very good RS Sophomore season . coasted thru JR. year all the while listening to folks hey you will be a day 2 selection....7th round pick...... too many players seem to think a couple of years on S.Beach and on to NFL riches.
victims of our past ? wrong dynamic on recruits ?
as far as CMD goes, B.Jame was left with a lot of $$$ due to M.Richt generosity to his Alma Mater and wasted money 4M to Temple and over paid an unproven entity . we could have done a whole lot better and till proven other wise lazy hire by B.James
I think the boosters hired Diaz. Regardless it's absolutely horrible on there part. You let your DC leave for temple and then pay 4M to Temple so you can hire him without him ever coaching a game and not interview one other candidate? Absolutely pathetic. Dino Barbers,Lane Kiffin,Mario Cristobal and many other quality HCs who would be interested and we literally hire Diaz after he took the temple job and then bought out his contract.

I think the boosters hired Diaz. Regardless it's absolutely horrible on there part. You let your DC leave for temple and then pay 4M to Temple so you can hire him without him ever coaching a game and not interview one other candidate? Absolutely pathetic. Dino Barbers,Lane Kiffin,Mario Cristobal and many other quality HCs who would be interested and we literally hire Diaz after he took the temple job and then bought out his contract.
I still had a good laugh last year when Butch "schooled" young CMD...... Butch will never get the credit and would have picked hi before CMD also would have given D.Mullen a stronger look as well
booster hire sounds like Diaz family, Dad being ex mayor of Hialeah , working the back room

Unfortunately, he will be a much better HC than the clown running this program.

This was @Liberty City El choice to take over and he was beating this drum for a while. We clowned FSU for the pick, but once El put his name out there, I started paying attention to Memphis football, in hopes I could get a glimpse of our potential future coach; and quietly I cursed out loud when the hire happened for the Semens. Lol.

Advertisement
Imma be honest; I don’t wanna hear it. There’s no excuses for this season. Howell is not a top 3 QB in the nation. Wake Forest is well coached, but we should have an offense that matches our defense w/ far, FAR superior athletes. UVA can barely put 13 on us w a weak offense. Pitt is weak af. VT is not our same class. Mich St has a new coach that’s weak af, and they are reeling from all this NCAA chit. FSU is a cultural rebuild w a new coach that hasn’t implemented chit due to the coronavirus.

Our schedule is based upon what these teams did the previous season. If Manny is saying the only reason why we’ve gone 13-13 the last two yrs is due to our O, then w/ this schedule we should win 10 games, period.
Agree my man! It’s double digit wins or bust for manny. With this team if he can’t do that, he never will and needs to be shown the door. It’s a ******* travesty with our recruiting, playing in the worst division in CFB which annually gives us a dog **** schedule that we don’t annually win 10 games and dominate our side of the ACC more years then not. Just ******* travesty! And now we got fans on here moving goals posts back to 9 wins, well Fvck you and your 9 wins! Manny has to win and win big now or there’s the door and bring someone in that can dominate this dog **** yearly schedule. Smh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back