Schedule Rankings

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
Per TOS:
Miami has the 40th hardest ranked P5 schedule out of the 65 teams listed. By comparison; last yr, we had the 53rd ranked P5 schedule based upon final standings.

We’ve had some soft schedules, no doubt; but in 2018, we went 7-6 w/ the 43rd ranked hardest schedule among P5 teams.

The hope for this season is Lashlee. Ironically, w/ a tougher ranked schedule from 2018 to 2019, SMU improved drastically offensively. So even though SMU played against better opponents in 2019 v. 2018, their offense improved. I’m hoping we see the same here, as well.

Advertisement
Per TOS:
Miami has the 40th hardest ranked P5 schedule out of the 65 teams listed. By comparison; last yr, we had the 53rd ranked P5 schedule based upon final standings.

We’ve had some soft schedules, no doubt; but in 2018, we went 7-6 w/ the 43rd ranked hardest schedule among P5 teams.

The hope for this season is Lashlee. Ironically, w/ a tougher ranked schedule from 2018 to 2019, SMU improved drastically offensively. So even though SMU played against better opponents in 2019 v. 2018, their offense improved. I’m hoping we see the same here, as well.
who has toughest schedule?

Per TOS:

Agreed. Seems like most of the numbers have us optimistic of trending up. I'll take anything that'll insure us of a turn around...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per TOS:

I think people are overlooking the teams we play.

FSU will be a better team and will have better coaching

Michigan State has a mauling O-Line and very good running game which we struggle with. There RB Elijah Collins is the real deal.

North Carolina has a Top 3 QB in college football and they have one one of the top Offensive play callers in football. North Carolina has a real shot at winning 10 games this season.

Virginia Tech returns 20 starters from last year's team that went 8-4 and beat us.

Pittsburgh has a solid Acc team and Returns a ton of starters on a defense that was Top 15 last year.

Wake Forest is well coached and has two 1st round caliber talents with WR Sage Surgatt and Carlos Basham.

Virginia is always a tough game for us as well.

Michigan State has a mauling O-Line and very good running game which we struggle with. There RB Elijah Collins is the real deal.

North Carolina has a Top 3 QB in college football and they have one one of the top Offensive play callers in football. North Carolina has a real shot at winning 10 games this season.

Virginia Tech returns 20 starters from last year's team that went 8-4 and beat us.

Pittsburgh has a solid Acc team and Returns a ton of starters on a defense that was Top 15 last year.

Wake Forest is well coached and has two 1st round caliber talents with WR Sage Surgatt and Carlos Basham.

Wish it scared me but find it tough to be fearful. Those are the games i expect us to come out hungry and aggressive....

Wish it scared me but find it tough to be fearful. Those are the games i expect us to come out hungry and aggressive....
Hopefully but these games will be tough for us. These are definitely not easy Wins. Hopefully we can go 4-2 in those 6 games and win the other 6 and go 10-2 but idk. I think we will spilt those 6 games and go 3-3 and win the other 6. We finish the year at 9-3 which is still a good season

Advertisement

i think FSU will be a disaster this year- first year coach with no time to implement system. Pitt wake and virginia have overall subpar talent compared to us, so we should win with a BPlus game. VT and NC have okay and very good QB play and good continuity so those will be 50/50 games. NC is replacing oline and dline. VT is always a trainwreck in the offseason and they will miss bud foster. Michigan state has first year coach who is not very good with no QB, but i feel this will be a very tough game for us for some reason. I say we lose to VT, Michigan state and one other team that were supposed to beat not on the list above like a GT. It happens almost every year.

i think FSU will be a disaster this year- first year coach with no time to implement system. Pitt wake and virginia have overall subpar talent compared to us, so we should win with a BPlus game. VT and NC have okay and very good QB play and good continuity so those will be 50/50 games. NC is replacing oline and dline. VT is always a trainwreck in the offseason and they will miss bud foster. Michigan state has first year coach who is not very good with no QB, but i feel this will be a very tough game for us for some reason. I say we lose to VT, Michigan state and one other team that were supposed to beat not on the list above like a GT. It happens almost every year.
I don't think Pitt,Wake and Virginia have subpar talent then us? We barely beat Virginia and Pitt last year. Wake went 8-4 last season and Returns a lot of talent. Yeah 9-3 seems about right

Imma be honest; I don’t wanna hear it. There’s no excuses for this season. Howell is not a top 3 QB in the nation. Wake Forest is well coached, but we should have an offense that matches our defense w/ far, FAR superior athletes. UVA can barely put 13 on us w a weak offense. Pitt is weak af. VT is not our same class. Mich St has a new coach that’s weak af, and they are reeling from all this NCAA chit. FSU is a cultural rebuild w a new coach that hasn’t implemented chit due to the coronavirus.

Our schedule is based upon what these teams did the previous season. If Manny is saying the only reason why we’ve gone 13-13 the last two yrs is due to our O, then w/ this schedule we should win 10 games, period.

Advertisement
No we don't. Last season matters 0% unless you want to continue to wallow in it.

None of our offensive coaches and most importantly our starting QB weren't even here in 2019.
How can a season matter 0%, no wonder we have sucked for soo many years.. Guys are really delusional.. Lol.. Good day

Imma be honest; I don’t wanna hear it. There’s no excuses for this season. Howell is not a top 3 QB in the nation. Wake Forest is well coached, but we should have an offense that matches our defense w/ far, FAR superior athletes. UVA can barely put 13 on us w a weak offense. Pitt is weak af. VT is not our same class. Mich St has a new coach that’s weak af, and they are reeling from all this NCAA chit. FSU is a cultural rebuild w a new coach that hasn’t implemented chit due to the coronavirus.

Our schedule is based upon what these teams did the previous season. If Manny is saying the only reason why we’ve gone 13-13 the last two yrs is due to our O, then w/ this schedule we should win 10 games, period.
Howell is definitely Top 3 or at bare minimum Top 5. The only 2 QBs who are clearly better then him are Justin Field's and Trevor Lawrence. I don't think we have far Superior athletes. We have lacked playmakers on this team for years.. How is Pitt not **** when they just had a top 15 Defense and one of the best D-Lines in football. VT just kicked our *** last year but they are not in our class? C'mon we got to stop thinking we are this vastly superior team in the ACC. We have been on par with these these teams for year. Every off-season we go on and on about how we should be the dominant 11+ win team and all these teams we play suck and we end up winning 6-8 games..

People forget we had terrible QB PLAY, plus the “GREAT DAN ENOS“ as our OC🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ and also a HORRENDOUS JV O-Line

Now we have a The KING as our qb, Lashlee as our OC and everyone on the o-line is coming back plus additional help.

Last year was absolutely embarrassing and a real low point in Miami football. There’s no reason why we should lose any game on this schedule, but most likely I see us losing at least two.

I expect the players to come into the season with a huge chip on their shoulders and take EVERY game serious.

Trying is the first step towards failure. We should probably just forfeit the season and deny all these better teams their opportunity to celebrate at our expense.

Advertisement
Back