Schedule dropping on the 28th.

Advertisement
I know everyone is wailing and gnashing their teeth over the presumed Bama shellacking, but I really like our schedule in 2021. Beat a beatable but "name brand" Mich. State team, a perpetual FBS side-thorn spoiler in App St, and a true cupcake tuneup for ACC play. @UNC is our toughest conference game, followed by @Pitt. We get NCST, GT, VT, and UVA at home. Long walk to the Duke stadium and @ Doak to watch another beatdown.

I like it.

Advertisement
I think having Bama as the first game of next season is going to help a ton in the off season with focus and improvement.
jimi hendrix no GIF

Advertisement
I know everyone is wailing and gnashing their teeth over the presumed Bama shellacking, but I really like our schedule in 2021. Beat a beatable but "name brand" Mich. State team, a perpetual FBS side-thorn spoiler in App St, and a true cupcake tuneup for ACC play. @UNC is our toughest conference game, followed by @Pitt. We get NCST, GT, VT, and UVA at home. Long walk to the Duke stadium and @ Doak to watch another beatdown.

I like it.
I thought Duke was at home, we played them the last two times at their place if I remember correctly.

I'm just concerned about the week 2 match-up being the ultimate trap game. It might be hard to not start looking down the schedule at conference match-ups after curbstomping Baga.

Last edited:
Could've sworn the schedule already dropped. This must be the official dates of those already agreed upon games. We got what, 3 OOC (Bama-Mich St-FCS) and then 9 conference games.

Right; I think we have some dates locked in, but a good amount of TBDs which we’ll know for sure now

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm just concerned about the week 2 match-up being the ultimate trap game. It might be hard to not start looking down the schedule at conference match-ups after curbstomping Baga.
I’m just hoping we come out of the Bama game healthy....That to me will set up the rest of our season especially if King is gonna try and run out there on a newly fixed knee...you know those Bama guys will have a target on it everytime he tries to ake off._

Our opponents are already out there...Do people just need to see where we have byes so we know who gets the 21-0 jump on us the following week?

Advertisement
Back