Schedule Central Florida?

Legendary1

Recruit
Banned
We have done a home and home with Central Florida in the past. Would you like to see us schedule another 2 game series with them in the near future? I really wouldn’t have a problem with it. Wouldn’t want to have them on the schedule every year as I prefer playing different foes but a 2 game set would be fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t wait for their AD to get an offer from a Power 5 school and see him bolt to take it. He claims they are a top 10 program. Nah. Currently a top 10 team, but not a top 10 program. Washington is in the top 10 right now. They aren’t a top 10 program either.

Advertisement
Nothing to gain by playing them; everything to lose.

Free recruiting trip to Orlando > App St/Toledo/Other G5 teams that fits our budget. We have 4 non-conference games to schedule. Wouldn't make sense to try and schedule a heavy hitter for every single one of them.

Advertisement
I wonder if we are the only Poser 5 team (that has won a national title in say the past 25 years) who has already scheduled a home and home series with them. Not talking 2 for 1.

I would like a home and home with 2 SEC teams a year. Wonder if South Carolina would play us yet.
Gotta upgrade our schedule so more recruits want to stay home.

Advertisement
Mork fuqed around and scheduled LSU then proceeded to schedule UF who will prolly beat us and then Bama who will drill the final nail in the coffin for this program.

I would like a home and home with 2 SEC teams a year. Wonder if South Carolina would play us yet.
Gotta upgrade our schedule so more recruits want to stay home.
That would be great. I think we have a home and home set with Texas A&M in the future. I’d like Auburn or Georgia too.

If you wanna be a heavyweight,, you have to schedule them.
And beat them..

Advertisement
Back