Scarlett could decide this week

I'm not defending any person I'm defending the truth. FSU has Scarlett below Patrick and johnnie Frazier. Does that mean their opinion is infallible? No. It's just how they view the prospects.

That's fine, but like I said you don't know the circumstances of how they are ranking....also, defend the "truth" all you want you are stepping in to support a pretty clear troll. That's just stupid. Read context and figure out your audience, it will serve you better in the long run.

I understood it perfectly, maurice was telling the truth. Whats there 2 figure out? HG is just backing his statement, or is there a hidden message im missing?

They probably got them other 2 backs over Scarlett, but Scarlett is no chump, and will automatically make your squad instantly better. You can help with the route running, and the hands, but not size and speed which he has...

So to them FSU fans (not saying anyone here) talking that junk Scarlett not that important (BS).. Are they gonna say the same about Bruce and Cole?? Bcus guess what they most likely coming 2 IDC if Cole committed to them right now .. book it

Nah nah lets not get it twisted I prefer Scarlett all day not because he's gonna be a cane I always said if AG missed him it's a fail.

Yeah man Scarlett is a beast!!

Advertisement
Just looked at his twitter account -- just noticed he has the ohio state logo as his background...

Don't give 2 ***** what FSU thinks. Give me the best from SoFla with QB/OL plucked from around the country and let's go. Reminds me of 90s and early 00s when FSU was taking 6 star RBs from Louisiana and North Carolina that were highly ranked while UM just kept the studs at home.

Advertisement
BTW if anyone ever thought Chud Wilson and the rest of the USchool gang weren't anti-Miami look no further then Scarlett and Bruce. Didn't give us the time of day when there and now favs to land both.

Ahhh, what! He already decommited once.

IS FSU actively recruiting Scarlett. I thought i read where there has been little to no contact from them and why as of right now it is South Carolina or Miami. If he visits FSU, hope it is not a good visit.

Advertisement
Stop defending the troll....plus if they have Patrick above Scarlett then they are morons because Scarlett is a better all around back. While it may be true you don't know the circumstances and it's just as likely they backed off when he backed off them.

I'm not defending any person I'm defending the truth. FSU has Scarlett below Patrick and johnnie Frazier. Does that mean their opinion is infallible? No. It's just how they view the prospects.

That's fine, but like I said you don't know the circumstances of how they are ranking....also, defend the "truth" all you want you are stepping in to support a pretty clear troll. That's just stupid. Read context and figure out your audience, it will serve you better in the long run.

I understood it perfectly, maurice was telling the truth. Whats there 2 figure out? HG is just backing his statement, or is there a hidden message im missing?

They probably got them other 2 backs over Scarlett, but Scarlett is no chump, and will automatically make your squad instantly better. You can help with the route running, and the hands, but not size and speed which he has...

So to them FSU fans (not saying anyone here) talking that junk Scarlett not that important (BS).. Are they gonna say the same about Bruce and Cole?? Bcus guess what they most likely coming 2 IDC if Cole committed to them right now .. book it
Agreed. Cole, Scarlett and Bruce are coming. I do NOT see Cole sticking with FSU. Never have.

As for Scarlett's route running and catching. I think were gonna use him a lot more running the ball than catching it. Scarlett gonna be used as a workhorse here, he has the build to take 30+ carries a game without a drop.

It's true Fraser and Patrick are higher on there board
FSU isn't interested that much. They have other backs higher on their board.

And the FSU troll steps right in lol.. Mods get this clown off OUR board..

he is right

Lol at Dwinstitles liking every post about FSU or their recruiting stop dik ridin.. And If Scarlett called FSU and wanted to commit to them he could with no problem..

Josh Newberg
RB Jordan Scarlett told me he could end his recruitment as early as this week, I #CrystalBall’d him to #Miami today 247sports.com/Player/Jordan-…
9:47am - 8 Jul 14

Josh Darrow just posted on twitter that Scarlett is going to announce today on TV @ The Opening. Deciding between UM, SC, FSU, OSU. I assume this bodes well for us...

Advertisement
If/when we land Scarlett and Bruce to go along w the other '15 and '16 local commits, I see big timers like cole wanting to join.

Advertisement
Back