Scarlett could decide this week

Who cares if FSU has other guys above him? I see a freaking monster on those highlights, and if they want to pass the U will gladly take a stud with a chip on his shoulder.

Advertisement
FSU isn't interested that much. They have other backs higher on their board.

And the FSU troll steps right in lol.. Mods get this clown off OUR board..

he is right

Stop defending the troll....plus if they have Patrick above Scarlett then they are morons because Scarlett is a better all around back. While it may be true you don't know the circumstances and it's just as likely they backed off when he backed off them.

he is right

**** shameful.... what to do when people are just plain ignorant

I was wondering what he said that was wrong, lotta heads on here r clueless about. Some people follow it as a whole, if u just check our guys u would think AG is God but u gotta follow it as a whole.

Advertisement

he is right

Stop defending the troll....plus if they have Patrick above Scarlett then they are morons because Scarlett is a better all around back. While it may be true you don't know the circumstances and it's just as likely they backed off when he backed off them.

I'm not defending any person I'm defending the truth. FSU has Scarlett below Patrick and johnnie Frazier. Does that mean their opinion is infallible? No. It's just how they view the prospects.

he is right

Scarlett is not the better all around back than Patrick. Scarlett has horrible hands and is a bad route runner. He will need time to develop. Patrick isnt as fast as Scarlett but has a better all around game.

he is right

I was wondering what he said that was wrong, lotta heads on here r clueless about. Some people follow it as a whole, if u just check our guys u would think AG is God but u gotta follow it as a whole.

I happen to agree with you...BUT, there is no reason to call the dude names and act like a 5 year old.

he is right

Scarlett is not the better all around back than Patrick. Scarlett has horrible hands and is a bad route runner. He will need time to develop. Patrick isnt as fast as Scarlett but has a better all around game.

Dude u just brought up hand and route running for a Rb. Just stop. Hands I'll give u it's relatively important doesn't matter too much but route running plz dude

Advertisement

he is right

Okay then, there you go. You have spoken.

he is right

Dude u just brought up hand and route running for a Rb. Just stop. Hands I'll give u it's relatively important doesn't matter too much but route running plz dude

LOL,I've also heard Scarlett throws a terrible deep ball.

he is right

RBs are running more routes and in case you dont realize Coley likes to use his RBs in the slot as well as running routes out of the backfield such as option routes and wheel which require some skill.

he is right

I'm not defending any person I'm defending the truth. FSU has Scarlett below Patrick and johnnie Frazier. Does that mean their opinion is infallible? No. It's just how they view the prospects.

That's fine, but like I said you don't know the circumstances of how they are ranking....also, defend the "truth" all you want you are stepping in to support a pretty clear troll. That's just stupid. Read context and figure out your audience, it will serve you better in the long run.

Advertisement

he is right

I happen to agree with you...BUT, there is no reason to call the dude names and act like a 5 year old.

Your right its just frustrating repeating the samething every year to posters who should know better n put there hate aside when discussing, everyday seems like gameday to some. Its the same crowds on every forum who scream......."espn hates us" or the bs "I just want kids who want to be >insert school name<"..............."stars mean nothing >insert 1920 player here<" ..............."let me guess >insert school name< doesnt want him" ......which is true this time. Its amazing every fan base has these kind of fans.

Lol look above my post exactly, now u have a fanatic mad because of the hate of a rival. No reasoning at HG is defending the truth but a fan cant deal with a rival letting us take there fallback option. I love JS by the way but fsu has proven to b better evaluators and developers.

Last edited:

he is right

That's fine, but like I said you don't know the circumstances of how they are ranking....also, defend the "truth" all you want you are stepping in to support a pretty clear troll. That's just stupid. Read context and figure out your audience, it will serve you better in the long run.

I understood it perfectly, maurice was telling the truth. Whats there 2 figure out? HG is just backing his statement, or is there a hidden message im missing?

he is right

RBs are running more routes and in case you dont realize Coley likes to use his RBs in the slot as well as running routes out of the backfield such as option routes and wheel which require some skill.

This may be accurate in theory. However, I remember being thoroughly disappointed with the lack of catches our backs, namely duke, received out of the backfield last season. Let's hope coley can expand on that aspect of our offense

Advertisement
he is right

I understood it perfectly, maurice was telling the truth. Whats there 2 figure out? HG is just backing his statement, or is there a hidden message im missing?

That he's a FSU mole trying to rain on our parade.....true or not. So you are fine with him starting threads talking about FSU beating our *** since that's the truth too? If that post comes from someone not clearly a troll then I'd have no issue with it.

Either way, this is a great pick up if it comes through and I wouldn't trade him for either of the kids the FSU troll says FSU has above him.

he is right

They probably got them other 2 backs over Scarlett, but Scarlett is no chump, and will automatically make your squad instantly better. You can help with the route running, and the hands, but not size and speed which he has...

So to them FSU fans (not saying anyone here) talking that junk Scarlett not that important (BS).. Are they gonna say the same about Bruce and Cole?? Bcus guess what they most likely coming 2 IDC if Cole committed to them right now .. book it

That he's a FSU mole trying to rain on our parade.....true or not. So you are fine with him starting threads talking about FSU beating our *** since that's the truth too? If that post comes from someone not clearly a troll then I'd have no issue with it.

Either way, this is a great pick up if it comes through and I wouldn't trade him for either of the kids the FSU troll says FSU has above him.

Of course it's a good get I think this kid is great. If he came here raining on us after a loss I would be mad but he's not, u view it as raining on a parade I view it as good info and it shows u what's going on with our rivals.

They probably got them other 2 backs over Scarlett, but Scarlett is no chump, and will automatically make your squad instantly better. You can help with the route running, and the hands, but not size and speed which he has...

So to them FSU fans (not saying anyone here) talking that junk Scarlett not that important (BS).. Are they gonna say the same about Bruce and Cole?? Bcus guess what they most likely coming 2 IDC if Cole committed to them right now .. book it

Nah nah lets not get it twisted I prefer Scarlett all day not because he's gonna be a cane I always said if AG missed him it's a fail.

Advertisement
Back