Scarborough was on campus yesterday?

I completely recognize the unlikelihood of this happening, but...

Yearby and Scarborough in 2014
Cronkrite in 2015
Walton in 2016 (if he doesn't reclassify)

187.gif

Advertisement
Would love him in this class BUT

He seemed to be having a blast at Saban's house last week

‏@FballIsLife69 Jan 19
Riding Four Wheelers At Coach Sabans House Was The Most Fun I Had In A While Until @starbo06 Wreck It Lmfao �������� Sorry Coach !!

Wait a second, can recruits visit a coach's house?

Didn't Bruce Pearl at Tennessee get fired for this?

Hasn't he transferred to different schools two or three times? If so seems like even if by some long shot he does want to come here there will be issues with a class of some sort that he needs

Advertisement
Hes behind Yeldon and Henry for sure next year. At UM hes competing with Yearby for the number 2 spot and a good chance Duke will see reduced carries coming of injury. Not a bad situation to walk into. I would be completely shocked if he flipped though.

Well here is something to think about, he did an article last week and tweeted about being solid to bama and also going 4 wheeling at Nick Saban's house (which has to be a NCAA Violation but we won't discuss that), then bam fast forward to this weekend an he comes down to UM on his own dime from alabama (not cheap), when he easily could have done an OV. But instead chose to pay his way, then schedule a official visit for next week. Thus allowing him to get the full Miami experience over 2 weekends, sounds a lot softer than his reported 90% commitment level media is reporting (cough cough).

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/01/bo_scarbrough_transferring_bac.html

Bo Scarbrough transferring back to Tuscaloosa County for graduation (report, updated)

Bo Scarbrough rushed for 1,236 yards and 12 touchdowns in eight regular-season games this year at IMG Academy. (Wes Sinor/wsinor@al.com)
Mike Herndon | mherndon@al.com By Mike Herndon | mherndon@al.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on January 16, 2014 at 4:06 PM, updated January 17, 2014 at 6:07 PM

Alabama running back commitment Bo Scarbrough, who transferred from Northridge High to Tuscaloosa County and finally to IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., last summer, is transferring back to Tuscaloosa County to graduate in his hometown, Rivals.com's Andrew Bone reported Thursday.

Scarbrough (6-2, 225) the only running back commitment in Alabama's 2014 class, rushed for 1,236 yards and 16 touchdowns in eight games before suffering a knee injury at IMG, where former Florida State quarterback Chris Weinke is head coach. Scarbrough, who later recovered and participated in this month's Under Armour All-American game, also ran for 235 yards and three touchdowns in a preseason Kickoff Classic win over Palm Beach Lakes.

There has been no word on what this move might mean for Scarbrough's academic standing, which is reportedly why he transferred to IMG in the first place. Scarbrough is a five-star prospect according to Rivals, which ranks him as the No. 13 prospect in the nation.

Scarbrough has taken several official visits to other schools this fall, but remains committed to Alabama.

UPDATE, Friday, 6:04 p.m.: For those wondering about the status of that commitment, Scarbrough tweeted this on Friday:

I run down hill deliver blows like a hammer now I'm solid committed to Alabama������ROLLTIDE #crimson#white
-- Bo Scarbrough (@starbo06) January 17, 2014

Last edited:
Landing Scarborough would literally make me turbo fap on the spot. This is McGahee 2.0

Would absolutely forget about the one RB from Central not named Yearby and the RB from Heritage that is a huge 'Canes fan.

Advertisement
I completely recognize the unlikelihood of this happening, but...

Yearby and Scarborough in 2014
Cronkrite in 2015
Walton in 2016 (if he doesn't reclassify)

187.gif

Sounds about what Miami RB recruiting should always look like......
Anyway, regarding him and Bama, I believe Saban wants him at LB and not at RB. Plus Bama is absolutely stacked at RB regardless.

Advertisement
-Bo Scarbrough was in Florida. Apparently had to take a test. This is confirmed with two sources near Bo. Do not know details on test.

-Apparently went by Miami for unofficial while there.

-Nick Saban and Lane Kiffin will be in-home this coming Friday with Scarbrough.

-Same two sources say Bo has mind set on Alabama.

We will keep you posted if we hear differently.

Alabama 24/7

Advertisement
-Bo Scarbrough was in Florida. Apparently had to take a test. This is confirmed with two sources near Bo. Do not know details on test.

Alabama 24/7

Sources this time of year can never be trusted. Ever.

Alabama 24/7

Sources can never be trusted. Ever.

Fixed.

Advertisement
Back