Scarborough was on campus yesterday?

Advertisement
"Alabama running back commitment Bo Scarbrough, who transferred from Northridge High to Tuscaloosa County and finally to IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., last summer, is transferring back to Tuscaloosa County to graduate in his hometown, Rivals.com's Andrew Bone reported Thursday."

He transferred back home.

This happened what 2 weeks back or something but that kinda makes you think wow he actually took the trip here from Bama for free

And is probably coming back.

If he makes it back down here next week with his folks and what not....

468.gif

He's been rumored to Ole Miss, UF and FSU but only visited Ole Miss almost 4 months back.............. theres legit interest here and he sees what other rbs didnt that Duke and Yearby are hurt so he'll be the star here in Fall practice to lock up playing time

Advertisement
Hurlie has been on him from way back and Paranos was trying to remind us constantly................. oh lawd we may never hear the end of this

Wait, Paranos and CS are the only ones hyping this up? ****! Move along, nothing to see here.

To be fair, Paranos was the one hyping Courtel Jenkins when everyone was clowning him.

He's overzealous most of the time, but Paranos ain't really in the business of throwing **** against the wall.

He's disturbingly passionate about the University of Miami football program and 300 pound adolescents.

I mentioned we were recruiting him a couple weeks ago...people dismissed it. We want a big back in this class....Bo, Kameron Knight, etc.

I dont care what any of you posters say, getting a 5*, recruit on campus, especially for an unofficial on his one dime is big time for this program. whether he flips or not. the past several years we barely would get any 5* recruits to come down here period, let alone on the own $$. I see this as a ++++, heading in the right direction for the program. Neg me if you want but this is a good thing. big time recruits seem to follow and want to play with other big time recruits, so if they see recruits coming hereou, they are more likely to come here. just the law of averages tells you, the more 5* that visit the better chances are you get one/two/etc

Advertisement
Advertisement
But, but he's not from s.fl, the competition in alabama is not like s.fl, dont want....blah blah blah....(sarcasm on)

WANT!!!!! insert pic of kid with dog praying!!!

Man this would be huge. If this happens maybe Powell bailing out would be a blessing in disguise. Got to figure that many RBs are looking at the depth chart right now and seeing early playing time. With Duke and Yearby coming off injuries there is real opportunity here for someone to get major carries as a Frosh. Even if Duke is totally ready to go by Fall, is like to see other guys get some reps. We can't run Duke into the ground like we did this season. Having quality depth will be a huge boost to this running game.

Advertisement
This kid a monster back like we have not had in forever. With him, defenders will be breathing sigh of relief as Duke or Joe blow pass them for 60 yr TDs, just happy to nit have their heads caved in again. Al signs this kid, all is forgiven and we fly another banner. Come on down to RB U, big guy. We will send your to NFL with plenty of rubber left on the monster truck tires of yours.

I will say this if Scaborough doesn't come to UM it is 110% on the admissions department because he needs a little help. So if ever there was a year for admissions to get on board with some exemptions it is this year, literally the programs sustainability depends on it. We have been marginal for far to long and we are living in a NOW GENERATIONAL MOMENT!

Go Canes

Would love him in this class BUT

He seemed to be having a blast at Saban's house last week

‏@FballIsLife69 Jan 19
Riding Four Wheelers At Coach Sabans House Was The Most Fun I Had In A While Until @starbo06 Wreck It Lmfao Sorry Coach !!

Wait a second, can recruits visit a coach's house?

Advertisement
Back