Scaife Going Pro Early?

Advertisement
Like others have said would be unbelievably foolish to leave after being on a terrible oline squad.. and moving positions like he has.

If he got 1st team ACC I can see it...

Otherwise I think he should stay all 4 years hopefully these last two solidified at RT

Advertisement
Bandy, Dallas, Thomas, Garvin all came here to get their 3 and flee. So why would Scaife, or anyone else slated to get picked no sooner than the 5th round, do differently?

Advertisement
Base on how our players treat leaving early, I'm 100% convinced he'll leave after next year. 3 year starter is a good resume for an OL.

Peter Ariz has the paperwork ready.

1578367651544.png

Advertisement
We all know our offensive line sucked, but Scaife was probably our best offensive line this year. Do you think he goes pro as a Junior after next season?

Do you really give two ***** about this in early January 2020?

Seriously, talk about a ridiculous hypothetical almost a year before this is even a conversation.

Let's just hope dude has a good season that helps this 6-7 team get a few extra wins and he doesn't look like a turnstile or matador like some of his teammates.

We all know our offensive line sucked, but Scaife was probably our best offensive line this year. Do you think he goes pro as a Junior after next season?

Not a top NFL Tackle prospect. But UM has seen many players with less potential than Scaife go early. Hopefully a Tackle emerges and Scaife can move to his more natural position of Guard. Or maybe even Center? I do see Scaife having an NFL career, but inside.

Advertisement
I’m worried about some of our 2022 recruits entering the draft in 2025. I don’t know who those kids are yet, but I want to start worrying early.
If the coaching staff develops the players you would see a change in early departures to The NFL. I don’t blame the kids for jumping ship in many instances here.

He can... he isnt that good. Just honest. He also allowed 20+ hurries this year. Him and Navaughn are the most overrated "good" lineman we ever had start.

Advertisement
Back