SBB to Bama

Advertisement
Something shady happened with their recruiting, but its goldens responsibility to know about this stuff and start to do their own shady stuff, i understand the kids that want to get out of town and i gave him passes for that, but these kids gave no indications of wanting to leave and they were about to commit to us at one point, the minute that happened golden should have been on the phone talking to the kids handler, coaches, parents, whoever and find out what happened because something must of changed their minds really quick and its goldens job to make sure that sh¡t doesnt happen

You are just starting to catch on to what has been so obvious to many on this board. We are t negative just to be negative. Yeah we have had some wins in recruiting but have gotten the short end of the stock on way too many kids that should be Canes. I've said it before, just add 4 or 5 kids from the last three cycles to this team and we are a whole different animal. It's true one kid won't make or break a program but they do start to add up.....

And what will calling the kids or the handler do? You think they are going to say sorry coach Bama just handed me $10000 can you top it?

Can't wait to see how Saban deals with this. We all know how he hates his commits visiting. Maybe sbb is playing bama. Maybe just holding his spot there

Something shady happened with their recruiting, but its goldens responsibility to know about this stuff and start to do their own shady stuff, i understand the kids that want to get out of town and i gave him passes for that, but these kids gave no indications of wanting to leave and they were about to commit to us at one point, the minute that happened golden should have been on the phone talking to the kids handler, coaches, parents, whoever and find out what happened because something must of changed their minds really quick and its goldens job to make sure that sh¡t doesnt happen

You are just starting to catch on to what has been so obvious to many on this board. We are t negative just to be negative. Yeah we have had some wins in recruiting but have gotten the short end of the stock on way too many kids that should be Canes. I've said it before, just add 4 or 5 kids from the last three cycles to this team and we are a whole different animal. It's true one kid won't make or break a program but they do start to add up.....

And what will calling the kids or the handler do? You think they are going to say sorry coach Bama just handed me $10000 can you top it?

Yes! That's what Auburn did for Cam

Advertisement
Back