SBB going in on UM tweets!!!

I can see both sides of this.. on one hand you have Keif Bryant who was one of the biggest trolls in the history of 'crooting, and on another you have Alex Collins who, admittedly, allowed twitter and "love from fans" to play a pretty significant role in the school he ultimately wound up at. Those incestuous Arkansas hillbillies were tweeting him what seemed like hundred of times a day and he LOVED that ****, as they all do. Whether they are serious about caring about it or they are just trolling and playing the game, it seems like that differs on a case to case basis.

Either way I certainly don't think it hurts for fans (hopefully, younger fans...) to tweet at these guys and show them that the fanbase is rooting for them and wants them to come to their school. As we all know social media has completely changed the 'crootin game and its actually pretty wild that fans now have a direct method to contact recruits and show them love. The times they are a changin. But for real, old guys need not tweet at these high schoolers especially if they are just spewing negativity. Because that is just creepy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Recruits love this ****. I will not personally send a single Tweeter machine message, Facebook, Instantgraham, or Vinegraham to any of them, but if we have zealous fans into that stuff let them have at it! It definitely helps...members of the staff have actually acknowledged that it works as long as its done correctly.

Advertisement
Mother ****** get off your high horse

You are up in here talking smack and judging these sane kids and most of these kids are more grown up then you

Yeah if you hound them like arky fans sure but stop this generalizing while you are in here pretty much reading stuff the people you judge post

If you give money to the University, don't do it. Otherwise...go crazy. Well, not crazy--keep it fun and Cane-centric...don't trash the kid especially if we're still after him but they're committed elsewhere. Show love and rep The U, but don't dog the kid out.

I doubt @UCompliance is liking that. Let the coaches do their job. No kid will be swayed by Tweets from fans.

Advertisement
It won't matter! They think because they got 100,000 people showing love on Saturdays that its real. Why a Black non Alabama kid would go to Bama amazes me! As my daddy used to say, "it's more fools than people with sense".
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/student-posts-racist-pic-celebrating-n-sorority-article-1.1908511

Good luck in Bama, this article sums up what the majority of the girls in that town really think about them. Not sure why these guys would want to not put on for their city.

The question is who's the bigger fool; the fool, or the one following the fool? In other words, who's more ignorant; the bigot or the kids CHOOSING to play for them?

Mother ****** get off your high horse

You are up in here talking smack and judging these sane kids and most of these kids are more grown up then you

Yeah if you hound them like arky fans sure but stop this generalizing while you are in here pretty much reading stuff the people you judge post

Was this aimed at anyone, or are you laying on the ground flailing you arms and legs in general?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back