Say What You Will About Harbaugh....

....but this was pretty funny....and accurate.....and I bet he does think Finebaum's name is actually Pete. Any enemy of the $EC is a friend of mine.

[TWEET]832417816489914368[/TWEET]

What is this in reference to something specifically, or just Finebaum's general SEC (mainly Saban/Alabaga) crank slurping

Seems to have just been a culmination of Finebaum's nonsense.

Jim Harbaugh Lays Into "Pete" Finebaum

About. Phucking. Time.

Advertisement
....but this was pretty funny....and accurate.....and I bet he does think Finebaum's name is actually Pete. Any enemy of the $EC is a friend of mine.

What is this in reference to something specifically, or just Finebaum's general SEC (mainly Saban/Alabaga) crank slurping
[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION], [MENTION=9712]Tad Footeball[/MENTION]

Wanna hear the sad part?

He's a Tennessee Grad and he still roots for Bama more than the Vols.

That's like being a UM Grad and rooting for the Semonholes

Or like being a UM grad and coaching UF?

You know... when you post shid like this, youre condemning our current coach too.... yall do understand that?

Timeout, he doesn't work for the school.

If you dreamt of getting into coaching, you're not going to say no to FSU because of how little those positions come available for the taking. I'm a huge Dolphins and Red Sox fan but if the Yankees or Patriots want to draft me or hire me, I'm not going to say no.

It's not the same as sitting behind a desk and choosing to back your own Alma Mater's most hated rival. It's one thing to give credit when due but it's another to suck their crank and defend them better than you probably defend your own family.

[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION], [MENTION=9712]Tad Footeball[/MENTION]

Wanna hear the sad part?

Or like being a UM grad and coaching at FSU... oh wait

Wanna hear the sad part?

Or like being a UM grad and coaching at FSU... oh wait

See 2 posts above

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't care for Harbaugh or his antics most of the time. But appreciate the fact he challenges and calls out the SEC and the agenda driven media that pushes their propaganda. **** Finnebaum. That dude is not only a homer, but a ******* idiot.

Wanna hear the sad part?

You know... when you post shid like this, youre condemning our current coach too.... yall do understand that?

If you dreamt of getting into coaching, you're not going to say no to FSU because of how little those positions come available for the taking. I'm a huge Dolphins and Red Sox fan but if the Yankees or Patriots want to draft me or hire me, I'm not going to say no.

It's not the same as sitting behind a desk and choosing to back your own Alma Mater's most hated rival. It's one thing to give credit when due but it's another to suck their crank and defend them better than you probably defend your own family.

Man FSU is more of a hated rival than the turds are. Youre just making a bunch of weak *** excuses.
By the logic in this thread... Richt is just as guilty as Randy Shannon.....

Difference is Randy gave 17 years of his Life to UM and Um shafted him to the point where he had to SUE to get his money.... you know the money where he had one of if not the lowest paid staffs in the ACC.

But yall mad cuz he started coaching at UF after giving almost two decades to a school that didn't show much appreciation????

Richt ran to FSU fresh from throwing his cap in the air at graduation....

FOh with this dumb *** bullshid. lol

Wanna hear the sad part?

Man FSU is more of a hated rival than the turds are. Youre just making a bunch of weak *** excuses.

Difference is Randy gave 17 years of his Life to UM and Um shafted him to the point where he had to SUE to get his money.... you know the money where he had one of if not the lowest paid staffs in the ACC.

But yall mad cuz he started coaching at UF after giving almost two decades to a school that didn't show much appreciation????

Lol, I can't argue with that "solid" logic you're throwing out.

Our current coach went where he had an OPPORTUNITY to get his foot in the door which led him to get hired by ECU 5 years later...because that was his only OPPORTUNITY to become a OC. You're so hot and heavy about Randy being fired "because he's black" that you just assumed I was just talking about Richt. Is it because white guys only defend white guys?

Probably is

Btw Randy was a ****** coach, that's why he was fired....the man lost to a ****** USF team...he basically did the same **** we complained about under Golden before we knew Golden was the white version of him.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Our current coach went where he had an OPPORTUNITY to get his foot in the door which led him to get hired by ECU 5 years later...because that was his only OPPORTUNITY to become a OC. You're so hot and heavy about Randy being fired "because he's black" that you just assumed I was just talking about Richt. Is it because white guys only defend white guys?

Probably is

Btw Randy was a ****ty coach, that's why he was fired....the man lost to a ****ty USF team...he basically did the same **** we complained about under Golden before we knew Golden was the white version of him.

Im not the one who founded the logic... you are.. So i would hope you wouldn't argue with yourself.

I dont give a rats *** about Randy being fired nor do i care about him being black... i dont give a fuq about any of that trivial ****....

What i dont like and what ****es me off is guys acting like randy is some traitor cuz he is earning a paycheck at UF when Richt jumped to go to FSU and no one says any thing about it..... as if its NOT worse.

Im just tired of people bashing randy shannon because he is more Cane than anyone on this board that condemns him. Thats for sure.

You bringing up his skin just shows how big of a racist ****head you are. Id defend randy from you idiots no matter what color he is.

Probably is

Btw Randy was a ****ty coach, that's why he was fired....the man lost to a ****ty USF team...he basically did the same **** we complained about under Golden before we knew Golden was the white version of him.

Im not the one who founded the logic... you are.. So i would hope you wouldn't argue with yourself.

I dont give a rats *** about Randy being fired nor do i care about him being black... i dont give a fuq about any of that trivial ****....

What i dont like and what ****es me off is guys acting like randy is some traitor cuz he is earning a paycheck at UF when Richt jumped to go to FSU and no one says any thing about it..... as if its NOT worse.

Im just tired of people bashing randy shannon because he is more Cane than anyone on this board that condemns him. Thats for sure.

You bringing up his skin just shows how big of a racist ****head you are. Id defend randy from you idiots no matter what color he is.

Lmfao, says the guy the actually said that in a thread months ago.

Btw I'm a minority too and do more for all people in a day than you will do in your entire lifetime, see how you just jumped to a conclusion.

I don't know why I waste my time with ignorant, closed minded people like you.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Probably is

Nah bruh he WAS more cane than anyone here but I'm sorry once you go gayTurds u don't come back. He's no longer Miami to me. He had opportunities to coach elsewhere. I don't care about him being black because I'm black (see avatar) but he sucked as a coach, was stubborn for no reason, and he's not gonna last at UiF much longer (that whole staff won't make Florida elite in the SEC). He's a good person, great father but he's a gator now.

Don't want to make Harbaugh postings on here...you'll get slammed by those who get unglued & are out on the ledge over anything Harbaugh.

I don't know exactly how we even got here but I seem to remember it being implied that young Rick may have not been on the best terms with Ol' Howard. That he needed a change of scenery from Miami regardless and only actually matured in those following years. That said, it's not where you've been but where you're at. Eff Gayta Randy and eff CristoNoBalls- especially as they negative recruit their precious alma mater.

But let's get back to the point here. Pete Finebaum is a giant ****** that panders daily to a beyond mentally deficient audience. I applaud ANY ridicule of him.

Advertisement
Back